• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cant't signin to MI Account after Flashing "Couldn't verify security info" pop ups

Search This thread

Aryanyadav9

May 8, 2015
Mumbai
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Cant't signin to MI Account after Flashing "Couldn't verify security info" pop ups

Guy's i was using custom rom but then i decided to flash Stock Rom and lock boot loader, however i did flash stock rom and locked the boot loader using MI Flash Tool and flashing was successful!!

but after first boot and going through the setup it ask me to login to MI Account and when i tried logging in it says "couldn't verify security info" it also not letting me create new account nor forgot password is working but i somehow be able to exit the setup and came on homescreen.

I noticed i was not able to turn my wifi on, if i do it it automatically turns off. Not able to add fingerprint and could not be able to signin to MI Account through settings

I somehow again unlock the bootloader luckily and flashed custom rom, but please if anyone know how to bypass the problem or have any solution for this problem please help me!! will be really helpful

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: malkeshdutta

Aryanyadav9

May 8, 2015
Mumbai
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Guys, I somehow solved my problem, the fastboot rom i was flashing was MIUI 11 because of which i was not able to signin but i flash MIUI 10 onto it and updated my phone to 11 by OTA.

Anyways thanks if possible delete this post.

srbappy

Jan 22, 2015
Guy's i was using custom rom but then i decided to flash Stock Rom and lock boot loader, however i did flash stock rom and locked the boot loader using MI Flash Tool and flashing was successful!!

but after first boot and going through the setup it ask me to login to MI Account and when i tried logging in it says "couldn't verify security info" it also not letting me create new account nor forgot password is working but i somehow be able to exit the setup and came on homescreen.

I noticed i was not able to turn my wifi on, if i do it it automatically turns off. Not able to add fingerprint and could not be able to signin to MI Account through settings

I somehow again unlock the bootloader luckily and flashed custom rom, but please if anyone know how to bypass the problem or have any solution for this problem please help me!! will be really helpful

How did you unlock the bootloader? Please Help....:crying:

Reactions: malkeshdutta

malkeshdutta

Nov 15, 2016

how you unlock bootloader again? ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How did you unlock the bootloader? Please Help....:crying: