Car Launcher AG

Search This thread

MGSOU

Aug 23, 2020
spain
[QUOTE = "laldoma, publicación: 84057629, miembro: 11319679"]
Hola, me acabo de registrar porque esta respuesta es casi la única información sobre mi radio y este problema, ¿puede explicarme el proceso? ¿Es solo descargar e instalar? ¿Puedo hacer una copia de seguridad de la aplicación de radio de fábrica?

gracias por adelantado.
[/CITAR]
para copiar aplicaciones APK Extractor.
el resto es para descargar e instalar.
Primero pruebe la nueva versión agama car launcher 2.7.0

tomimpakt

Mar 17, 2008
Hello i bought AGAMA for ma HeadUnit PX5 4/64Go Aycetry - 1024x600pix screen, Android 9 (french)
When a choose Google Maps for guiding turn by turn, the text of indication on the widget doesn't appear correctly.
--> No turn by turn ICON (left / right / etc...) i just have the default arrow on screen widget
--> No entire text under the widget SPEED indicator.
Exemple If my GPS need to exit to 'SORTIE 13' i just saw 'SORTIE 1' i have 2 lines and the second line is cut at the middle height

culjonito

Oct 4, 2019
Hello i bought AGAMA for ma HeadUnit PX5 4/64Go Aycetry - 1024x600pix screen, Android 9 (french)
When a choose Google Maps for guiding turn by turn, the text of indication on the widget doesn't appear correctly.
--> No turn by turn ICON (left / right / etc...) i just have the default arrow on screen widget
--> No entire text under the widget SPEED indicator.
Exemple If my GPS need to exit to 'SORTIE 13' i just saw 'SORTIE 1' i have 2 lines and the second line is cut at the middle height
I have exactly the same problem. It won't work with Sygic and Google Maps..
A few months ago it was working fine with both navigation apps...

I have a PX6 HU with Hal9k's Android 9 fully up to date installed.
AGAMA Launcher and all other apps are also up to date and the Hal9k ROM was clean installed today.
AGAMA Launcher also have all permissions like Notification sevice, Navigation service, etc...

btw. I have also installed Android 10 for testing but had exactly the same problem.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello, i Just registered because this answer , is almost the only info about my radio and this issue, can you please explain me the process? Is Just download and install? Can i backup the factory radio app?.

thanks in advance.
This apps will just start the existing app. It don't overwrite any of your existing apps.

In detail radio is just a part of a big app called MainUi. The launcher apps will just start activities of the MainUi. E.g. to open the radio interface.

radiotrib

Jan 19, 2007
Den Haag
This apps will just start the existing app. It don't overwrite any of your existing apps.

In detail radio is just a part of a big app called MainUi. The launcher apps will just start activities of the MainUi. E.g. to open the radio interface.
Interestingly in my Allwinner based Chinese head unit, the launcher apps don't launch anything ..

Also I cannot grant notification access to any apps. The function is not available .. it's not a GO version as far as I can see so maybe there is a way to enable notification access .. using adb perhaps ?

I find that when I try to run Poweramp player the system opens Poweramp but immediately on starting to play, it switches to the last system installed so that was active, generally Bluetooth. This is probably because the useless XOS launcher is still somehow in control. Even though it is force closed, there is still data being written to its storage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .. because despite all my problems, when it actually is running right I love this launcher !! . Maybe I need to find a raw Android ROM for it ...

I won't post up full details of the AIDA64 report .. but here are the relevant parts . .

<<< System >>>

Manufacturer: Allwinner
Model: QUAD-CORE
Brand: Allwinner
Board: exdroid
Device: venus-a3
Hardware: sun8iw15p1
Platform: venus
Product: venus_a3
Installed RAM: 2 GB
Total Memory: 1997 MB

<<< CPU >>>

Core Architecture: 4x ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1512 MHz
Instruction Set: 32-bit ARMv7
CPU Revision: r0p5
CPU Cores: 4 Cores
CPU Clock Range: 480 - 1512 MHz
Core 1 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 2 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 3 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 4 Clock: 1512 MHz
Supported ABIs: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
Supported 32-bit ABIs: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
AES: Not Supported
NEON: Supported
PMULL: Not Supported
SHA1: Not Supported
SHA2: Not Supported

<<< Android >>>

Android Version: 9 (Pie)
API Level: 28
Android Security Patch Level: 2019-01-05
Rooted Device: No
Android ID: 68c8e810c1581721
Build ID: MCX.UI6_3.USER.BUILD.20201117-095320
Codename: REL
Fingerprint: Allwinner/venus_a3/venus-a3:9/PPR1.181005.003/20201117-095320:user/test-keys
ID: PPR1.181005.003
Incremental: 20201117-095320
Java Runtime Version: Android Runtime 0.9
Java VM Version: ART 2.1.0
Java VM Heap Size: 192 MB
Kernel Architecture: armv7l
Kernel Version: 4.9.118
Tags: test-keys
Type: user
Google Play Services Version: 21.09.15 (110302-361652764)
Huawei Mobile Services Version: < Not Present >
OpenSSL Version: OpenSSL 1.1.0 (compatible; BoringSSL)
ZLib Version: 1.2.11
ICU CLDR Version: 32.0.1
ICU Library Version: 60.2
ICU Unicode Version: 10.0
Android Language: English (United States)
Configured Time Zone: Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00)
UpTime: 00:23:15

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
were you able to do this and if so how?
- Download apk file of Agama (e.g. from apk pure)
- Open the file with 7zip on your PC or on your mobile phone with MiXplorer.
- Replace one of the existing logos (png files in assets\logo folder. Choose the same filename as one of the existing files.
- Sign the apk with zip signer https://zipsigner.de.malavida.com/android/
- Install the apk on your head unit
- Select the car brand you replaced the logo for in Agama settings.
- Ask the Agama devs to add the selection of a custom logo as new feature.

Screenshot_2021-04-30-20-08-15-182_altergames.carlauncher.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jakethesnakeJR7

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Interestingly in my Allwinner based Chinese head unit, the launcher apps don't launch anything ..

Also I cannot grant notification access to any apps. The function is not available .. it's not a GO version as far as I can see so maybe there is a way to enable notification access .. using adb perhaps ?

I find that when I try to run Poweramp player the system opens Poweramp but immediately on starting to play, it switches to the last system installed so that was active, generally Bluetooth. This is probably because the useless XOS launcher is still somehow in control. Even though it is force closed, there is still data being written to its storage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .. because despite all my problems, when it actually is running right I love this launcher !! . Maybe I need to find a raw Android ROM for it ...

I won't post up full details of the AIDA64 report .. but here are the relevant parts . .

<<< System >>>

Manufacturer: Allwinner
Model: QUAD-CORE
Brand: Allwinner
Board: exdroid
Device: venus-a3
Hardware: sun8iw15p1
Platform: venus
Product: venus_a3
Installed RAM: 2 GB
Total Memory: 1997 MB

<<< CPU >>>

Core Architecture: 4x ARM Cortex-A7 @ 1512 MHz
Instruction Set: 32-bit ARMv7
CPU Revision: r0p5
CPU Cores: 4 Cores
CPU Clock Range: 480 - 1512 MHz
Core 1 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 2 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 3 Clock: 1512 MHz
Core 4 Clock: 1512 MHz
Supported ABIs: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
Supported 32-bit ABIs: armeabi-v7a, armeabi
AES: Not Supported
NEON: Supported
PMULL: Not Supported
SHA1: Not Supported
SHA2: Not Supported

<<< Android >>>

Android Version: 9 (Pie)
API Level: 28
Android Security Patch Level: 2019-01-05
Rooted Device: No
Android ID: 68c8e810c1581721
Build ID: MCX.UI6_3.USER.BUILD.20201117-095320
Codename: REL
Fingerprint: Allwinner/venus_a3/venus-a3:9/PPR1.181005.003/20201117-095320:user/test-keys
ID: PPR1.181005.003
Incremental: 20201117-095320
Java Runtime Version: Android Runtime 0.9
Java VM Version: ART 2.1.0
Java VM Heap Size: 192 MB
Kernel Architecture: armv7l
Kernel Version: 4.9.118
Tags: test-keys
Type: user
Google Play Services Version: 21.09.15 (110302-361652764)
Huawei Mobile Services Version: < Not Present >
OpenSSL Version: OpenSSL 1.1.0 (compatible; BoringSSL)
ZLib Version: 1.2.11
ICU CLDR Version: 32.0.1
ICU Library Version: 60.2
ICU Unicode Version: 10.0
Android Language: English (United States)
Configured Time Zone: Central European Summer Time (UTC+02:00)
UpTime: 00:23:15
Already tried to find a firmware on 4pda.ru or asked the seller for latest firmware?

jerry1402

Aug 21, 2008
Hello friends. I installed AGAMA launcher on my audi a4 b8 with a 7' android unit, because I don't like the original factory launcher. The problem is that after starting the unit and starting AGAMA, the built-in bluetooth A2DP module does not initialize and my BT phone does not work. Launching the BTPhone application does not work independently. It is necessary to start the factory launcher. The solution for me is automatically launch the original factory launcher in the background along with AGAMA. Then bluetooth phone works, but it takes up unnecessary space in RAM (I have only 1GB) and the unit is slowed down. How to initialize bluetooth A2DP without launching factory launcher? Is there a solution for this situation?

Last edited:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Hello friends. I installed AGAMA launcher on my audi a4 b8 with a 7' android unit, because I don't like the original factory launcher. The problem is that after starting the unit and starting AGAMA, the built-in bluetooth A2DP module does not initialize and my BT phone does not work. Launching the BTPhone application does not work independently. It is necessary to start the factory launcher. The solution for me is automatically launch the original factory launcher in the background along with AGAMA. Then bluetooth phone works, but it takes up unnecessary space in RAM (I have only 1GB) and the unit is slowed down. How to initialize bluetooth A2DP without launching factory launcher? Is there a solution for this situation?
Install QuickShortcutMaker and check if you can find BTPhone application. It could be also part and so just an activity of another app.
If you found it try if it's enough to start the app/activity BTPhone without the original launcher to connect your phone.

If it works post the details of the activity here. QuickShortcutMaker has an option to share the details of an activity to do this.

jerry1402

Aug 21, 2008
Install QuickShortcutMaker and check if you can find BTPhone application. It could be also part and so just an activity of another app.
If you found it try if it's enough to start the app/activity BTPhone without the original launcher to connect your phone.

If it works post the details of the activity here. QuickShortcutMaker has an option to share the details of an activity to do this.
Maybe I was a little inaccurate. My English is not good. The BTPhone application can be launched without the starting factory launcher, but it still says "searching" and I won't connect to my smartphone. I think that the initialization function of the bluetooth module is implemented directly into the factory launcher.
Maybe the factory launcher could be automatically killed somehow, for example 10s after starting the system, as soon as the bluetooth module is activated.

Last edited:

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Maybe I was a little inaccurate. My English is not good. The BTPhone application can be launched without the starting factory launcher, but it still says "searching" and I won't connect to my smartphone. I think that the initialization function of the bluetooth module is implemented directly into the factory launcher.
Maybe the factory launcher could be automatically killed somehow, for example 10s after starting the system, as soon as the bluetooth module is activated.
Do you have access to Bluetooth setting in Android settings? Would be interesting to see if your phone is listed there.
On my head unit I can find a Bluetooth activity in Settings app via quickshortcutmaker or by using the search box in Android settings.

radiotrib

Jan 19, 2007
Den Haag
Already tried to find a firmware on 4pda.ru or asked the seller for latest firmware?
Unforunately the seller is a German company who refuse to give me access either to the original formware or the support address off the OEM supplier. Xomax ae definitely not a good company for supporting devs or hackers.

jerry1402

Aug 21, 2008
Do you have access to Bluetooth setting in Android settings? Would be interesting to see if your phone is listed there.
On my head unit I can find a Bluetooth activity in Settings app via quickshortcutmaker or by using the search box in Android settings.
Unfortunately, I dont have access to bluetooth in the settings. Bluetooth in the unit only works as a handsfree or streaming music from the phone (A2DP). I tried to connect an external usb bluetooth dongle, but the unit can't see it.
The BTPhone application in Quickshortcutmaker has only one activity - the main BTPhone application.
There is probably no other option than to starting the factory launcher together with AGAMA, to turn on the bluetooth module.
I also can't add a shortcut in AGAMA to switch to the original Audi MMI interface. I have to switch to the factory launcher and press here - car info.
The head unit manufacturer probably didnt expect anyone to install a third-party launcher.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Unfortunately, I dont have access to bluetooth in the settings. Bluetooth in the unit only works as a handsfree or streaming music from the phone (A2DP). I tried to connect an external usb bluetooth dongle, but the unit can't see it.
The BTPhone application in Quickshortcutmaker has only one activity - the main BTPhone application.
There is probably no other option than to starting the factory launcher together with AGAMA, to turn on the bluetooth module.
I also can't add a shortcut in AGAMA to switch to the original Audi MMI interface. I have to switch to the factory launcher and press here - car info.
The head unit manufacturer probably didnt expect anyone to install a third-party launcher.
Try to find Bluetooth in the settings application. Please note that the settings application appears in the language you set. E.g. if you set German the app will appear as 'Einstellungen'.

TorstenH

Feb 20, 2021
Unforunately the seller is a German company who refuse to give me access either to the original formware or the support address off the OEM supplier. Xomax ae definitely not a good company for supporting devs or hackers.
None of the sellers of these Chinese head units support their customers.
You have a link to your device on the sellers homepage?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys! I am very pleased with agama car launcher! Definitely one of the best car launchers. What makes it the best I think is it's simplicity and big buttons that are easy to hit while driving. And the middle widget.
    I have some issues though:

1. I have a problem with Play Store loading on top of launcher on starting the car. I have enabled always on top but not working.

2. Like many others report Google maps not working in widget. This sucks, but I have successfully using sygic now.

3. I would like better Spotify integration with bottom music player. A play button to resume playing when starting car without having to open Spotify would be awesome.

4. This one is more of a feature request I guess: it might be cool to be able to have OBD2 widgets in the middle circle, to show custom car data.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Hi!! Поздравляю с работой мой любимый Launcher. Если вы позволите мне, я хотел бы сделать два предложения: я мог бы представить новый логотип VW и, если возможно, добавить радио виджет. большое спасибо

Google Translation:
    "Hi !! Congratulations on my favorite Launcher. If you allow me, I would like to make two suggestions: I could introduce a new VW logo and, if possible, add a radio widget. many thanks"

Please show your enthousiasm in English :D
    Does agama launch an app at startup by default, or is that the head unit? I would like to have the radio quit starting at startup. I don't remember it doing that before I switched to agama. I couldn't find any settings that controlled that.

Agama has a new feature, which can autostart the selected applications. Maybe you switched radio app accidently into this "autostart mode".
    In Aagama apps tab if you long press on any app's icon you can select the autostart option. I hope this helps.
    I use latest CLAG v1.5.1 and poweramp, player settings is "universal"/generic?. At first I had to push <, > wheel controls twice to make it skip to prev/next. Then I used poweramp setting (long press on loop icon) selecting random play on *all* collection of files - since that moment it now skips to prev/next OK.

The only issue I have when first time pressing "play" in launcher - it invokes poweramp GUI, where I have to press Play again then "home" back to launcher gui. Covers are shown if available.