• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Car Launcher Pro

Search This thread

Halvar1234

Jun 6, 2021
On top of the standard theme there was a widget shows title and interpret of my actual music player. I used it for ma DAB Player. inadvertently i deleted it and now i cant find this widget. Where can i find this?

The second is. Is ir posible to move a widget to another place like it is normally done in android. Long tap on it and drag it to another place? Till ow i can only move it by change the size.

When i add a new page this page is allways on the left side. Hiw can i change this to the right side. Means to swipe to the right side instead of left

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not possible to deactivate speed in Statusbar and on main screen.
    Stupid information on unit screen in a car for me.
    Looking on the cars display for this.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Go into app settings and disable notifications. That removed the statusbar speed.
    Main screen, use a different layout.
    All of the three offered screens containing speed.
    Not good for me.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Versus the main instruments?

Which btw can be up to 10% inaccurate, or even more if some muppet has fitted a wrong wheel and tyre setup.

In these days of excessive speed cameras that gps fed speed display is vastly more accurate than your vehicle and is a highly valuable feature.
    I solved the Spotify problem.

"In Spotify settings you need to enable to send information via broadcast."
    Has anyone seen this before or more importantly tried it on these head units?
    Looks really good

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autolauncher.motorcar
    I have decided to go with Car launcher app, for me is the most stable and customizable in the market; here is my latest work, edited from free Theme1:

I can give you only some instructions, because it is a theme transformation and can not be loaded - depend from one device to another;
    So: the background is from internet, with a little photoshop; the 3d icons I' ve made also with a graphic program, and I also changed some fonts with an editor, and place them on the app. I can acces android auto, and the music player (MUSICOLET) will start from where you left; the phone app is DRUPE.
    About how to change the items in theme (Theme 1 in this case) there are some youtube posts, but I can guide you to if needed.