Car Launcher Pro

Search This thread

riffraff9000

Feb 11, 2022
Where, exactly, does the weather info in Car Launcher Pro come from? I mean, how does know that it's raining, or cloudy, etc.?

dotPHIL

Nov 30, 2010
Has anyone else had issues with Google maps not loading properly in the map widget while driving?
The map seems to load when zoomed all the way in (car stopped) however once I start driving it zoomes out to a low resolution version without any traffic info. If I then swype the map it loads in high resolution with traffic overlay. It also loads one I come to a stop & the map zoomes all the way in.

It's like the map only loads data when swyping around with the touch screen but not while driving where the map is following GPS position.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

nihonjin

Aug 24, 2008
Are you on the beta version? I subscribed to the beta version and found I could save to both internal storage and Dropbox after that.

DANNLER

Jul 3, 2022
Can you add a like button to widgets for spotify? Instead of having to open up spotify to press the like button?

Any change to integrate "here we go" navigation to be a widget?

If i use here we go in splitscreen mode. Then im not able to type anything in search bar, keyboard does not open

Reactions: quangtiens

HatManSan

Jan 5, 2010
Can you have custom buttons in this launcher. I don't want the stock app buttons as none are the same format. Some have rounded edges some square etc. I would like to have the same button to use for all apps? Cheers

May 27, 2022
Hi All,

I'm looking for some setup help for Car Launcher Pro, running on an Atoto S8. I really like it, and am close to getting it set up on the bench ready to install in the car.

I have Rocket Player and Tune-in Radio installed as medial players, and they show up correctly in the Car Launcher interface, and the controls in the Car Launcher interface control the app.

However, I haven't been able to get a free-to-air radio app working the same way.

The Atoto default app really doesn't interact with Car Launcher at all. It stops playing as soon as I go back to Car Launcher.

So I have been trying NaviRadio (free) which I read was meant to work. It sometimes shows the name of the station and keeps playing it when I go back to Car Launcher, and sometimes stops playing and doesn't show the station name... And hitting the control buttons or station logo just take me to the app itself.

Is there a trick to getting NaviRadio to work like the other Media apps? Do I need the paid version? Or is there another free-to-air radio app the works nicely with the Car Launcher interface.

Thanks.

BrianAg95

Jan 18, 2016
Love this app, BUT. for some reason Spotify has stopped displaying song info in the widget. Songs Play, but not the album art, nor the titles, nor the position indicator. The dancing lights thing works, (though i think thats actually a different widget). I have tried updating, hard reboots, etc.. nothing has fixed it that I have tried. I have NOT uninstalled and reinstalled. but maybe thats next for me. Sucks since I customized the UI...

PS I am a pro user

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not possible to deactivate speed in Statusbar and on main screen.
    Stupid information on unit screen in a car for me.
    Looking on the cars display for this.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Go into app settings and disable notifications. That removed the statusbar speed.
    Main screen, use a different layout.
    All of the three offered screens containing speed.
    Not good for me.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Versus the main instruments?

Which btw can be up to 10% inaccurate, or even more if some muppet has fitted a wrong wheel and tyre setup.

In these days of excessive speed cameras that gps fed speed display is vastly more accurate than your vehicle and is a highly valuable feature.
    I solved the Spotify problem.

"In Spotify settings you need to enable to send information via broadcast."
    Has anyone seen this before or more importantly tried it on these head units?
    Looks really good

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autolauncher.motorcar
    I have decided to go with Car launcher app, for me is the most stable and customizable in the market; here is my latest work, edited from free Theme1:

I can give you only some instructions, because it is a theme transformation and can not be loaded - depend from one device to another;
    So: the background is from internet, with a little photoshop; the 3d icons I' ve made also with a graphic program, and I also changed some fonts with an editor, and place them on the app. I can acces android auto, and the music player (MUSICOLET) will start from where you left; the phone app is DRUPE.
    About how to change the items in theme (Theme 1 in this case) there are some youtube posts, but I can guide you to if needed.