Car Launcher Pro

Search This thread

Bob_Sanders

So there is no way to show navigation in the right box? I know I can open the complete app, but that's not as nice, I'd like to see time / music / navigation, sort of like a true dashboard.
You can't open a full app WITHIN another app. What you could do though is run a split screen.... google maps on one side and what ever app you want on the other side.

carcamocore

Aug 23, 2021
Hi guys, any Idea why Car Launcher Pro won't open file explorer? I want to change th BG of a theme for one I downloaded but I get a black screen with a 'ok' button.

I also can't change the car logo, it never open my file explorer.

I tried downloading files by google and did not work.

My headunit is Android 9.

Last edited:

aaronccc

Sep 1, 2021
Hi all, anyone know how to setup a pass code lock for car launcher? Need a way to make sure no one can play around when I send the car in

mupe

Jun 7, 2011
Does anyone else have the problem with non-working Google maps plugin in Car Launcher pro? Yandex maps plugin works normally, but Google maps shows just empty field with google logo on it.

Reactions: elencinar

mupe

Jun 7, 2011
I thought so... I don't know where the problem is. Maybe some permissions, but I looked everywhere and didn't find an option related to this issue. If anyone knows, please tell. Thank you!

mupe

Jun 7, 2011
The device is brand new. Booted for the first time couple of days ago... but I'll give it a try, why not.

strade

Sep 5, 2008
Does anyone else have the problem with non-working Google maps plugin in Car Launcher pro? Yandex maps plugin works normally, but Google maps shows just empty field with google logo on it.
Hi, did you manage to solve the problem. I am having the exact same issue. Tried everything with google maps but nothing, so i am using Yandex.

mupe

Jun 7, 2011
^^ No, I didn't. I decided to go on without the launcher completely. When I start the car, Waze starts automatically, and within it I can control deezer and tunein radio, which I use the most. So, I don't really need the launcher at all...

Halvar1234

Jun 6, 2021
Is there any way to create a second page?

for a i want get to screen the icons to small for me, so i want some of them on a second page.

How to do so?

Last edited:

Herceg89

Sep 20, 2015
I have problems with google maps widget on screen its not working, yandex works fine... Any help?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not possible to deactivate speed in Statusbar and on main screen.
    Stupid information on unit screen in a car for me.
    Looking on the cars display for this.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Go into app settings and disable notifications. That removed the statusbar speed.
    Main screen, use a different layout.
    All of the three offered screens containing speed.
    Not good for me.

Getapped and getalked with 6603

Versus the main instruments?

Which btw can be up to 10% inaccurate, or even more if some muppet has fitted a wrong wheel and tyre setup.

In these days of excessive speed cameras that gps fed speed display is vastly more accurate than your vehicle and is a highly valuable feature.
    I solved the Spotify problem.

"In Spotify settings you need to enable to send information via broadcast."
    Has anyone seen this before or more importantly tried it on these head units?
    Looks really good

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.autolauncher.motorcar
    I have decided to go with Car launcher app, for me is the most stable and customizable in the market; here is my latest work, edited from free Theme1:

I can give you only some instructions, because it is a theme transformation and can not be loaded - depend from one device to another;
    So: the background is from internet, with a little photoshop; the 3d icons I' ve made also with a graphic program, and I also changed some fonts with an editor, and place them on the app. I can acces android auto, and the music player (MUSICOLET) will start from where you left; the phone app is DRUPE.
    About how to change the items in theme (Theme 1 in this case) there are some youtube posts, but I can guide you to if needed.