• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Car mount

Search This thread

dugryce

Any car mount holder for zfold3 to recommend? Unfold and fold. Thanks

I drive Uber and I put a metal magnetic mouth magnetic mount combo on the top center just below the camera, karma and then mount it. Works simply and effectively for me.

Attachments

• 20210923_113918.jpg
    20210923_113918.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
This is what I picked up after seeing on Flossy's YouTube channel. I'm presently surprised with how sturdy it is.

Wireless Car Charger, 15W Qi Car Mount Phone Holder for Air Vent & Dashboard, Compatible with Galaxy z Fold 3/2/1/iPhone 8/X/11/12 Series, Samsung S21/ Note 20 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08LBJ8LD...abc_MNS6HE5J9TRFSEPHTCHH?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Ive picked up a similar mount from aliexpress for a lot less. Will update once i have recieved.

Reactions: vinokirk

t3ch187

Oct 4, 2017
Ive picked up a similar mount from aliexpress for a lot less. Will update once i have recieved.

I've never had anything aliexpress come to me correctly. I tried many times, but usually go the Amazon route. Since my car doesn't have a screen, the fold with the android auto app is really nice. I have it set to open once my phone connects to the car Bluetooth.

I've never had anything aliexpress come to me correctly. I tried many times, but usually go the Amazon route. Since my car doesn't have a screen, the fold with the android auto app is really nice. I have it set to open once my phone connects to the car Bluetooth.
Fair enough buddy.

I would have went with Amazon too, but being double the price of aliexpress i thought let me try aliexpress. Ive not had any issues with orders from them so far

I would be very interested to see your review on this.
I have the same mount from AliExpress. Two of them actually. And I love both if them. One is mounted in my CD slot in my Wrangler. The other is mounted to the vent in my patrol car. Both fast wireless charge (with a Qc 3.0 charger of course) and seem to be very high quality. No issues at all. Been using them for almost a year now. First used them with my ZF2 and now my ZF3.

Reactions: Razuddin

Top Liked Posts