Car Navi player??

waverz

Mar 15, 2012
Thinking about possibly trying an aftermarket HU in my 2015 Chevy Cruze LTZ. I thought about just doing a double din but it would sit below my factory 7" screen which would be sort of lame.

I started looking into android head units and came across Car Navi Player. They say they are completely plug and play but almost seems to good to be true.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

Jstyants

Jul 6, 2010
Yep, I bought s190 from them about a month ago for my smart ForFour

Plug and play
DHL tracked delivery
Any contact is replied back literally within minutes

I ordered, cancelled because I thought I bought the wrong one, refunded with no questions asked , then ordered again and it was as smooth as butter

I paid £24 import and tax duty

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Oh, and I also showed them a link to the same headunit at alliexpress which was with free postage

They then put thier unit up with free postage too and emailed me about the update

If you search ForFour GPS on Thier site, I gave them pictures of the unit installed in my car, and it is exactly as they advertised

Last edited:
Reactions: waverz

waverz

Mar 15, 2012
Yep, I bought s190 from them about a month ago for my smart ForFour

Plug and play
DHL tracked delivery
Any contact is replied back literally within minutes

I ordered, cancelled because I thought I bought the wrong one, refunded with no questions asked , then ordered again and it was as smooth as butter

I paid £24 import and tax duty

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Oh, and I also showed them a link to the same headunit at alliexpress which was with free postage

They then put thier unit up with free postage too and emailed me about the update

If you search ForFour GPS on Thier site, I gave them pictures of the unit installed in my car, and it is exactly as they advertised
Thanks for the reply!

Any issues or bugs that you have noticed?
I've been reading reviews about other brands and it seems some are plauged with issues of flakey sofware.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Nov 20, 2017
I bought from them as well. In my case it was for a Hyundai Santa Fe. The transaction was seamless. Fast response, product as described. Totally plug-n-play in my case. If you have the time, shop around because their price is not always the cheaper. I've found the same units on aliexpress for less. I bought from them because I thought they were US-based but they're in China so it's the same as buying from any other supplier. Their customer service is indeed pretty good compared to most chinese sellers.

autoalex

Oct 23, 2017
I bought from them as well. In my case it was for a Hyundai Santa Fe. The transaction was seamless. Fast response, product as described. Totally plug-n-play in my case. If you have the time, shop around because their price is not always the cheaper. I've found the same units on aliexpress for less. I bought from them because I thought they were US-based but they're in China so it's the same as buying from any other supplier. Their customer service is indeed pretty good compared to most chinese sellers.
It is Germany company with production in China, they are saying so at their website, and that is not a secret. The quality is better than the one from Ali. I have such before the Smarty Trend and can definitely say that Smarty worth its money.

waverz

Mar 15, 2012
It is Germany company with production in China, they are saying so at their website, and that is not a secret. The quality is better than the one from Ali. I have such before the Smarty Trend and can definitely say that Smarty worth its money.
The problem with the Smarty Trend models is they mount below my factory touch screen. I was looking for a direct replacement.

pcampos

Nov 12, 2019
I purchased from them in within 24 hours of install the touch screen would no longer work and they aren't providing info on how to return it. I would stay away.