Carbonized Icons by ME15AM

Search This thread

me15am

Jun 10, 2010
Buenos Aires
i'm created 423 Carbonized icons , hope u like it :)

Preview:
picture.php

Mod Edit:
Looking into this.........
Although ANYTHING from DevianArt.com is copy-written art.
Removed link!!

More to come....

Please write your comment & help me for upgrade my membership , many tnx for clicking on
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

wrxphantom

Oct 4, 2009
New York
how can you change your icons? I know how to change it using launcher pro. but how do you change the main icons.

is there a free app...

thanks in advance

BTW

I love it. Great JOB. tout tout...

Tiffany84

Recognized Themer
Jul 27, 2010
how can you change your icons? I know how to change it using launcher pro. but how do you change the main icons.

is there a free app...

thanks in advance

BTW

I love it. Great JOB. tout tout...

U can use desktop visualizer or folder organizer.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

jeffhbo

Jul 16, 2009
Southern California
I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of creating some icons to add to your collection. The zip contains 71 icons mostly of common android apps. I take no credit for these icons. All credit should go to the OP. I hope you like them. I did my best to match the high quality of your icons.

me15am

Jun 10, 2010
Buenos Aires
I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of creating some icons to add to your collection. The zip contains 71 icons mostly of common android apps. I take no credit for these icons. All credit should go to the OP. I hope you like them. I did my best to match the high quality of your icons.

tnx & ur welcome ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'm created 423 Carbonized icons , hope u like it :)

Preview:
    picture.php

Mod Edit:
    Looking into this.........
    Although ANYTHING from DevianArt.com is copy-written art.
    Removed link!!

More to come....

Please write your comment & help me for upgrade my membership , many tnx for clicking on
    picture.php
    Can you make these icons without the background? Just wondering, because these are by far the nicest icons that I have seen.

i,m use carbon background because i want make harmony
    Nice work!! Love that wallpaper, what's the name of it and where did u get it from? Thanx:D

That's one of the wallpapers that comes with sense on the evo. You can pull it from any sense based rom for the evos.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone