Card Plastic Cases / Hinged Boxes / Holders for Storing Spare Batteries

Search This thread

C D

I have been looking for something to separately store my extra batteries in, and I ended up getting the following, which can be found both on Amazon and eBay: 5 BCW Brand 15 Trading Card Capacity Hinged Box / Holder / Case - BCW-HB15
Compared to the plastic cases that come with official spare battery kits (pretty much impossible to buy those cases separately as far as I know) for this phone and other older ones, these cases seem to be a bit softer and more fragile. I wouldn't expect them to handle rough abuse, but seeing how cheap these are, that shouldn't be an issue.
Each case comes individually wrapped in a plastic bag that can be used to hold the battery and still fit inside the case (see attached photo). I imagine that the thicker versions of this case (maybe the one holding 35 cards) could fit some of the extended batteries that have the same length and width of the original battery.

pistacios

Jan 12, 2014
Yes indeed, the original spare battery cases are impossible to find. I just looked around for something like this a few days ago. Thanks for posting your solution!

Reactions: pierro78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have been looking for something to separately store my extra batteries in, and I ended up getting the following, which can be found both on Amazon and eBay: 5 BCW Brand 15 Trading Card Capacity Hinged Box / Holder / Case - BCW-HB15
    Compared to the plastic cases that come with official spare battery kits (pretty much impossible to buy those cases separately as far as I know) for this phone and other older ones, these cases seem to be a bit softer and more fragile. I wouldn't expect them to handle rough abuse, but seeing how cheap these are, that shouldn't be an issue.
    Each case comes individually wrapped in a plastic bag that can be used to hold the battery and still fit inside the case (see attached photo). I imagine that the thicker versions of this case (maybe the one holding 35 cards) could fit some of the extended batteries that have the same length and width of the original battery.
    Yes indeed, the original spare battery cases are impossible to find. I just looked around for something like this a few days ago. Thanks for posting your solution!