Search This thread

zaid.oj

Hello everyone,

I am planning to get an android carplay ai box in my car, after searching online i saw this item which runs android 11 among other cool features like HDMI port and a remote control which make it versatile to use in places other than the car, like TV box for example! it also has a USB 3.0 port which is way better than using a memory card slot!

That being said, it still is a risky thing to just buy it since i have not found any information regarding the software, company or even a decent review!
it says it uses rk3328 with mali 450, is this good enough? and is there any custom firmware that is under active development in the community? that keeps the main features in mind like Android Auto for example

thanks very much in advance!

rigattoni

Apr 27, 2010
Fuerth
Not Android Auto, requested moderator move to Android Head-Units
@marchnz these are Android Auto or Carplay units, to be connected via one of them to any OEM radio which supports Android Auto or Carplay. These are no Android head units at all.
Working with Android but complete different thing.
Clearly an alternative to a connected phone, so not supported in this area.

Reactions: marchnz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not Android Auto, requested moderator move to Android Head-Units
    @marchnz these are Android Auto or Carplay units, to be connected via one of them to any OEM radio which supports Android Auto or Carplay. These are no Android head units at all.
    Working with Android but complete different thing.
    Clearly an alternative to a connected phone, so not supported in this area.