Question [CLOSED] Carrier unlock Verizon locked Pixel 6 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dragon Kumera

Mar 14, 2019
sadly there no way to unlock verizon locked bootloader.

I got a pixel xl gen 1 from verizon and managed to unlock its bootloader before they patched it so I got lucky there but since then there no way.

Which is easy, if the amateurs on this forum would just program a sim with an unlock code, it will easily unlock your phone. I've been on here since 2006. I know what the heck I'm talking about, this forum is a ghost town now. The best Devs are not here anymore, if they were, we wouldn't still be arguing about carrier unlocking devices so you can unlock boot loader. It's not brain surgery. 🤣
2006, hmm? You may need to report this to the forum devs, since your profile shows differently.
Screenshot_20211212-215803.png

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Name change perhaps? He's been around for a few years now with the exact same posts. Best to just ignore them or be entertained on a slow day.

Reactions: btonetbone
Name change perhaps? He's been around for a few years now with the exact same posts. Best to just ignore them or be entertained on a slow day.

Possibly. But yes, very entertaining! 😂🤣 I'm happy to give the troll enough rope to hang themselves.

And @BrainStormCEO , my dude, you just somehow created a fake quote for me that I never said. Having been around since 2006 (HA HA HA), I'm surprised you don't have a bit more dexterity with how forums work. I know I've only been around since 2008, so I'm a bit more junior than you, but I'll be happy to give some pointers.

But, between your faux pas on forum basics, a lie about your initial date on joining XDA, and a mysterious bootloader unlock spanning years that has eluded every other developer, I'm beginning to think you may not be an honest broker.

JW09I4

Jan 5, 2016
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Correct. That's been the case for every Pixel to date from the OG through today. I'd be surprised if Verizon ever changes their policy.
They're bootloader unlockable if flashed with QPST via the QLoader with the QPST specific image for the non-branded Pixel (provided hardware matches exactly), and I've only ever come across OnePlus QPST images on XDA, requiring a Google/supply-chain employee to make the in-house image public (IIRC, devices are flashed at the factory via the QLoader)

Reactions: btonetbone
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts