Question Case for flat use of Fold4

Search This thread

NavySpark

Are you look for a full protective case or the split pieces? These are the two I found that provide full coverage and allows for it to lay flat.

Reactions: jah

zapote21

Aug 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Apparently the free case with Spen you get from Samsung can be used as flat. The spen part is removable and you get a kickstand. Thats what it looks like from the pics on the Samsung site

Flame Red

Are you look for a full protective case or the split pieces? These are the two I found that provide full coverage and allows for it to lay flat.

I had that Spigen case on my Fold 2 and it was wonderful.

When I got the Fold 3, of course I bought the same Spigen case without a second thought. Unfortunately, my experience was horrible. The hinge on the case jammed every time I opened the Fold 3, and the front of the case kept coming off. I returned it.

I think I will try this Urban Armor for the Fold 4 this time around

Last edited:

eswar539

Dec 8, 2012
Z Fold 4

right now these 3 cases are available in sam india, im looking for the lightest and best protection. anyone know which of these 3 gives that? website dont have much info either. thanks

NavySpark

right now these 3 cases are available in sam india, im looking for the lightest and best protection. anyone know which of these 3 gives that? website dont have much info either. thanks

This guy compares all the official cases.

Flame Red

Ordered this one - and it is going back to Bezos - on the front screen, I could not press the "1" key reliably.

wtharp2

Aug 7, 2004
Dallas
There are so many cases without hinge protection, and there are so many cases with added extras which -- I assume -- add to their weight.

jonstatt

Mar 17, 2008
Hinge protection is a challenge this year. You could put a film on previous models but the tolerances in the hinge are so tight on the Fold 4 that even the thinnest film will get scraped off by the hinge mechanism.

jah

See attached photo. If you have the Samsung S Pen case, if you remove the pen silo you can use to keep the Fold 4 totally flat for making notes in meeting. Place the silo edge under the LHS of the Fold 4.

Attachments

• IMG_20221004_105028.jpg
    IMG_20221004_105028.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 44

Top Liked Posts