Accessories Case Pr0n

Search This thread

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Just got this case delivered, the photos don't do it justice. Looks damn hot with the black model.

TECHGEAR Case for OnePlus 9 Pro [Fusion FX Case]​

1618597852907.png

The back panel is frosted, top and bottom have a decent lip while the sides taper off to show off the curves. Decent corner bumpers.
    Cutouts are perfect, plenty of room around the charging port for my cable.
    Not the thickest case in the world though so who knows how much safety it will give.

The thread title isn't just for this case, let's see some other beauties.
    Only had the phone a few days and this is my third.

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro

Yeah, that was the first one I got too cos I had it on my OP7P, I don't like it on the OP9P though, I think the top and bottom lip are too much, the sides are higher than I'd like too. Have you had your phone come up saying it's going into pocket mode while using it? I have...and it was nowhere near my pocket and the top wasn't covered.

spydersilk

Oct 6, 2010
    Yeah, that was the first one I got too cos I had it on my OP7P, I don't like it on the OP9P though, I think the top and bottom lip are too much, the sides are higher than I'd like too. Have you had your phone come up saying it's going into pocket mode while using it? I have...and it was nowhere near my pocket and the top wasn't covered.
    Yes, I have that happen, I just assumed it was my hand near the proximity sensor

Any way to get that first one in the US? Not listed in Amazon here 🥺
    This is the one I bought in the US its pretty similar and I've used it since I got the phone at release and it's still holding up really well.

Reactions: nujackk

spydersilk

Oct 6, 2010
    Do I think the top might be overlapping too much and making the sensor think the phone it being enclosed (like it would be in your pocket)I'
    I've been testing it out now, and yes, it does trip the pocket mode. I didn't notice it a lot of times because I have face unlock. It would unlock so quickly that I missed it. I toothed the phone to the side so it wouldn't unlock and pocket mode would show.

Bunecarera

• Mar 4, 2008
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I have the Olixar ultra thin clear case.
    To be found on Amazon, Mobile fun,...

Very thin overal, feels kinda like the phone without a case.
    Will probably not protect against drops... But will against scratches and such.
    It increases the grip and still showcases the nice Pine Green of the 9pro.
    I really like it.
    Will see how it keeps up in the future...

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    This is the one I bought in the US its pretty similar and I've used it since I got the phone at release and it's still holding up really well.

Yeah that's the same case, I think Amazon has a few companies that show different names in different countries

jonitfcfan

Dec 25, 2010
    Find me...
    Have you had your phone come up saying it's going into pocket mode while using it? I have...and it was nowhere near my pocket and the top wasn't covered.
    A couple of times, yeah. I wondered if maybe there was some dust/dirt covering the proximity sensor at the time (not sure where exactly the sensor is, though) as I do get a fair bit building up around the edges at times. Maybe try blowing or wiping the dust off around the top and see if it still does it?

DashDashCZ

Oct 19, 2014
    Czech Republic
    A couple of times, yeah. I wondered if maybe there was some dust/dirt covering the proximity sensor at the time (not sure where exactly the sensor is, though) as I do get a fair bit building up around the edges at times. Maybe try blowing or wiping the dust off around the top and see if it still does it?
    I think what causes the dust to gather in edges around display is the protective foil because it actually has a sharp edge so whenever you stick your phone into a pocket or take it out, it catches the dust.

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Coming soon hopefully....

Urban Army Gear Plasma Series OnePlus 9 Pro Case

1618674081310.png

$39.95 from UAG, other retailer prices should be more reasonable.

Available in India from Tekkitake : https://www.tekkitake.com/products/uag-oneplus-9-pro-case-plasma for ₹1,999.00

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone