Accessories Case Pr0n

Search This thread

nujackk

Jun 16, 2008
Kent
OnePlus 9
This is the one I bought in the US its pretty similar and I've used it since I got the phone at release and it's still holding up really well.

Nice Thank you

NullZeroNull

Mar 25, 2021
US and Norway
OnePlus Droid Case... Not sure why I ordered it but it is kind of cool...

IMG_20210419_082840.jpg

Reactions: psawjack

sbcdave

Apr 9, 2011
Snohomish, WA
I'm looking for a case that provides some drop protection, but doesn't compromise heat dissipation. The

Ringke Fusion-X Case Compatible with OnePlus 9 Pro​

looks like it might be a mesh back that would permit airflow and still be good for heat dissipation, can anyone confirm or deny that?

Also any other options you all know of that have good heat dissipation? Another perk would be if it had a cover for the camera lenses so I don't have to worry about pointy things getting past the beveled edge and shattering the camera lenses if I drop it.

terlynn4

• Aug 18, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I'm looking for a case that provides some drop protection, but doesn't compromise heat dissipation. The

Ringke Fusion-X Case Compatible with OnePlus 9 Pro​

looks like it might be a mesh back that would permit airflow and still be good for heat dissipation, can anyone confirm or deny that?

Also any other options you all know of that have good heat dissipation? Another perk would be if it had a cover for the camera lenses so I don't have to worry about pointy things getting past the beveled edge and shattering the camera lenses if I drop it.
    I had a Ringke Fusion-X case for my OnePlus 7 Pro & it had a solid clear plastic back.

Reactions: sbcdave

glitchsys

May 3, 2006
    Sacramento
    https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08S7DBK8F/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    I got this one from Amazon. It's a popular model under different names/brands on Amazon.
    1. I like the case thinness, but I don't like that it doesn't cover the side completely, how the glass is slightly higher than the case. I do have a glass screen protector on it, one the better ones that uses UV light and loca glue, but the case wouldn't enclose/recess the factory screen either. So if it fell flat on its screen, the glass protector would take the brunt of the hit. Not sure I like that. I may look for a better case.
    2. I like the metal on the back, goes well with my cars magnetic mount and works well. I wish the kickstand would work with phone in vertical mode but only works when phone is horizontal.
    3. The metal on the back interferes with wireless charging but I don't use that feature. I did find some interesting metal on Amazon that supposedly works with wireless charging, allows wireless charging to pass through it. So I may get another case and try out the metal that supports wireless charging so that I can still use the magnetic mount in my car. https://smile.amazon.com/imluckies-...charging+magnetic+mount&qid=1619148618&sr=8-5 maybe that with a traditional case.

For now I'm ok with my case. Also, I tried to place one of the OnePlus stickers that came with the phone on the back of the case and it looked good for all of 4 days before it started to fade/scuff/scratch. Definitely not a rugged sticker.

Attachments

• IMG_20210422_201742.jpg
      IMG_20210422_201742.jpg
      138.2 KB · Views: 56
    • IMG_20210422_201700.jpg
      IMG_20210422_201700.jpg
      69.9 KB · Views: 58
    • IMG_20210422_201642.jpg
      IMG_20210422_201642.jpg
      57.4 KB · Views: 54
    • IMG_20210422_201622.jpg
      IMG_20210422_201622.jpg
      81.3 KB · Views: 56
    • IMG_20210422_201614.jpg
      IMG_20210422_201614.jpg
      124 KB · Views: 58
    Reactions: galaxys

entropism

Jul 21, 2007
    Linden, NJ
    OnePlus 7T
    Google Pixel 4a 5G
    Got in a few cases today along with my new 9 Pro. Picked up the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and I'm torn. It's certainly a nice case, but man, the rubber surround on it is HUGE. I'm still looking for an ideal case, but for now, I'll stick with this.

I also got in the Poetic Affinity - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08ZHP15WC/ It's uhhh... It's something, alright. The back is nice to look at, but the squared sides, the 3D action on the back cover, it's NOT comfortable to hold. I never understood what people saw in UAG Monarch cases, and this is pretty much a knockoff of those.

Lastly, I picked up this one, because I've used them before - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0915TSPHM/ These are $2 Aliexpress cases that are resold as random no-name brands, but I got this one on Amazon because I needed something quick for when my phone came in. It's a LOT thinner than other models, and I don't think it would survive even a small drop. It's nice looking though, and the green on green works well. Great if you never drop your phone and just want scratch protection.

I think I'm going to try the SupCase UBstyle, which has historically been a better made Spigen Ultra Hybrid. I really wish I could find something with a frosted/matte back, that can still show off the pine green though.

Reactions: terlynn4

avid_droid

Aug 24, 2019
    Hawaii
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I went with the Spigen Tough Armor and absolutely hate this case. Volume buttons are flat and most times press the wrong one or cant even find the buttons.
    However, I pre-ordered the DBrand case and still waiting for it to be shipped. Also thinking of ordering Rhino shield solid suit but had problems with the slider button on my op7pro

I went with the Spigen Tough Armor and absolutely hate this case. Volume buttons are flat and most times press the wrong one or cant even find the buttons.
    However, I pre-ordered the DBrand case and still waiting for it to be shipped. Also thinking of ordering Rhino shield solid suit but had problems with the slider button on my op7pro
    I always get the poetic defender case for my phone's. This one and past 2 op phone's. Works well, comes with option for case screen protector on not.

tkoreaper

Jan 13, 2011
    who the hell buys cases it makes your bulky ass phone even more bulky
    Considering we used to lug around even bulkier phones not too long ago, I'd hardly call this an issue. A case doesn't add much and it's certainly MUCH easier to hold/grip than the phone is when completely naked, but you do you. A $30 case goes a long way protect your $1k device and any kind of repair is going to cost you $100+.

pyry666

Dec 27, 2012
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Its mentioned here before. I bought Ringke fusion-x. No issues with pocket mode activating, not too much added bulk and I still feel my device is protected. UAG was good with op8p but this is much better value imo. Was under 10€ from German amazon, not bad

terlynn4

• Aug 18, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    I just got a different brand of the first case posted because they have it in green color, which looks amazing with the Pine Green phone.

The clear frosted back is a nice balance between showing off the color of the phone and not showing all my fingerprints. It's definitely a thin case and may not provide much drop protection, but it will protect against scuffs and scratches without detracting from the beauty of the device, and that's what I was looking for. I'll hang onto my Caseology Parallax as a secondary option since it's a solid case and the gray/tan color looks nice with Pine Green also.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone