• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Case

Search This thread

Elmar1801

Jan 26, 2008
NRW

Attachments

• 15855598886940.jpg
    15855598886940.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 394

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
True that plus I don't want to make it more thicker when folding lol. How you loving it so far? What you use it for?
I thought im not gonna like this phone that much... because processor and google services...but damn i was wrong...our gpu (Mali-G76 MP16) running games more better than Adreno 640. (Extremely surprised) I guess its all about optimizations. Using all google services via browser like on any PC !!

I store my phone in sun glasses sleeve pouch lol better than nothing !!

diffstyle

Apr 2, 2009
I got a hair line scratch on mine, tiny but finding it hard to protect screen

It is a plastic screen with a screen protector on it, you will see little bumps and other imperfections. I do not like the case it came with, collects so much dust. I am waiting for the Leather Sleeve which should be here in the next few days, will get you an update on that. I keep my phone in my pocket and on my door panel pocket.

Jktfong

May 29, 2012
I m using this case. Best protection in my opinion. Search for neoprene universal case on amazon.

Attachments

• 20200520_152352.jpg
    20200520_152352.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 236

Anndy

Dec 27, 2005
I am using it with the bumper case and the Huawei leather pouch together.

The case is conceived to be used without the bumper originally, but you can insert the plastic part of the bumper easily and it fits perfectly. (you can do it also as originally foreseen, so you can charge the phone when in the pouch but the rubber part of the bumper case is more difficult to pull our of the pouch. In any case, you get used to easily and you fill as you can use the phone as your daily driver.

Over the time, it gets even better as the leather pouch gets looser.

I hope it helps.

Best, Andreas,

Jan 13, 2016
Case production idea

I am thinking to make my own case.
It will be a slide case with a glass sheet to use the big screen at all times, but you will need to slide the phone out to use the big screen.

I will make use it for a month before the selling point to make sure it really does the job.
I will keep you guys posted once I have made it and share the photos.

Top Liked Posts