Accessories Case

Search This thread

Eroticus

Jun 16, 2012
ZTE Axon 7
LG V20
Hi anybody who can find a case for the ultra cant find a case anywhere.

Reactions: reinierkramer

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
Galway
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I got this one from AliExpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002392712256.html

Screenshot_2021-04-03 7 05€ 41% OFF For Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra Case, Xundd Airbag Case, For Xiaomi...png

Zaffy

• Jul 7, 2016

Just saw this video, which reminded me of those Stitch cases that got leaked some time ago...
    Anyways, does anyone perhaps knows where one can get this specific case shown on this vid? Thanks!

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
    Galway
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Hi @veimus, ordered the same one a few days ago.
    Will see how this one looks and feels hands-on but for sure will wait for the Spigen lineup.

Cheers !
    Also, I will be monitoring new Spigen cases, I'm very happy with "Rugged Armor" edition on my old MiNote10, camera is very well protected and want to try the case for Mi11Ultra when they will release for this model.

Reactions: Jhonxs

kyero985

• May 9, 2019
    Huawei P40 Pro
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Just bought one of these as I wanted something simple, minimalistic, slim and transparent. Love the colored accents around the top and bottom sides, including the camera. I know they don't have a photo for our Mi 11 Ultra at the time of this post but the case for our model is available for order.

I can get a good idea of how it'll look like anyway as the reference photos are nice and clear on another device.

1618338344625.png

1618338407814.png

1618338439284.png

Last edited:

Jhonxs

• Apr 15, 2013
    Also, I will be monitoring new Spigen cases, I'm very happy with "Rugged Armor" edition on my old MiNote10, camera is very well protected and want to try the case for Mi11Ultra when they will release for this model.
    I have the liquid case for my mi9.
    Except the fact that it's almost completely yellowish, I have absolute 0(zero) complaints.
    I won't forget all of the times when I dropped the phone face down and got no damage, my case took every bit of it :)

linnil

• Mar 9, 2012
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    as this phone is very heavy already, i really want to just say f*** it and get a wallet case. I've had great luck with wallet cases. I ordered one from aliexpress and let's see if I am happy with that. if yes, then i will come back and tell you guys about it.

Reactions: Jhonxs

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
    Galway
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    Got today case what I ordered form AliExpress:

IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

Looks good, camera is protected well, there is also holes for lanyard.

MINUS: there is no hole in the case near the camera, as probably there is mic for video recording ? In case there is no hole around, so probably we have to make it :D

In the box there is also a screen protector

PICTURES BELOW:
    IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

IMG_20210429_173735.jpg

IMG_20210429_173855.jpg

IMG_20210429_174007.jpg

IMG_20210429_174029.jpg

IMG_20210429_174155.jpg

IMG_20210429_174207.jpg

veimus

Jun 30, 2010
    Galway
    Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
    SPIGEN CASE FOR MI 11 ULTRA, I've asked also Spigen if they will release case for MI 11 Ultra, yesterday got respond from them:

Thank you for contacting Spigen!

We currently have plans to have the cases available on our listing soon.
    However, we do not have any details as to when the product will be available for purchase.
    Keep any eye out for any future updates or product releases!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/spigenworld/?hl=en
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/spigenworld
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/spigenworld

Thanks again for choosing Spigen!
    Please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
    Eric Chu
    Spigen Customer Support

Reactions: jericho246

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

MINUS: there is no hole in the case near the camera, as probably there is mic for video recording ? In case there is no hole around, so probably we have to make it :D

PICTURES BELOW:
      IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

IMG_20210429_173735.jpg

IMG_20210429_173855.jpg

IMG_20210429_174007.jpg

IMG_20210429_174029.jpg

IMG_20210429_174155.jpg

IMG_20210429_174207.jpg
      Got one of the XUNDD case. I have to say I like it however I find it less protective than the rhinoshield I have for my S9+ and my Pixel 3a.
      Just an impression and I hope I will never be proven right. Just the overall built, the less close fit, the limited extra room to space the screen from the ground, etc, etc... That being said Chinese reviews on the web of this case are excellent.
      I wish I could find a bumper only solution (Because I expect Ceramic to resist well to scratches and even shocks, and because despite many drops my S9+ and PIxel 3a never ever broke while protected by the rhinoshield). Unfortunately I couldn't find any, and rhinoshield produces them only for iPhones these days :(
      I was going to cut the transparent plastic back of this case to turn it into a bumper (I bought 2 to just try) but looking at the structure of the case I am afraid it won't work (too flimsy, the sides will probably not hold)
      Given the fact that the case that came with the phone actually holds some of the heat before dissipates it, I searched for a frame only case and found this one

Interested to see how it goes since the backside is already ceramic and should be pretty scratch resistant anyways, not to mention that i have the marble edition and i love the design :d

I'm also curious to see if the black shark funcooler will touch the back of the phone ...

Anyone has some other frame only case suggestions ?
      Cheers !

Do not buy this case!

I made the mistake of buying this case which got delivered a week ago and while it is very attractive, sleek and makes my phone look, smell and feel ultra premium with the metal accents, especially since it exposes the beautiful ceramic back, it ruined my screen protector because it's such a tight fit that the edges/inner ridges of the bumper presses up against my screen protector. This caused air bubbles to form and consequently, peeling. I tried getting a sharp object like a sewing pin to push the air bubbles resulted from the peeling back inside the case but it still kept peeling.

It comes supplied with a small screwdriver to lock the other half into place.

I then bought a tempered glass screen protector from Amazon and tried putting the same case on. CRACK goes my new screen protector due to the pressure that pushes against the edges of my phone - how stupid and desperate of me to go for round 2 having not learned my lesson :(

I personally can't recommend it as much as I wanted to use it and don't want the same issue to happen to any other buyers... I'm going to try and get a refund because it wasn't cheap and now it's just sitting on my table due to this design flaw. I'm so sad because I really wanted to love this case but it just won't play nice with both my now ruined pre-applied screen protector and my Amazon tempered glass screen protector.
      Still waiting the new case from Nillkin, it's not available now.
      Hi @veimus, ordered the same one a few days ago.
      Will see how this one looks and feels hands-on but for sure will wait for the Spigen lineup.

Cheers !

IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

PICTURES BELOW:
      IMG_20210429_173616.jpg

IMG_20210429_173735.jpg

IMG_20210429_173855.jpg

IMG_20210429_174007.jpg

IMG_20210429_174029.jpg

IMG_20210429_174155.jpg

IMG_20210429_174207.jpg
      Got one of the XUNDD case. I have to say I like it however I find it less protective than the rhinoshield I have for my S9+ and my Pixel 3a.
      Just an impression and I hope I will never be proven right. Just the overall built, the less close fit, the limited extra room to space the screen from the ground, etc, etc... That being said Chinese reviews on the web of this case are excellent.
      I wish I could find a bumper only solution (Because I expect Ceramic to resist well to scratches and even shocks, and because despite many drops my S9+ and PIxel 3a never ever broke while protected by the rhinoshield). Unfortunately I couldn't find any, and rhinoshield produces them only for iPhones these days :(
      I was going to cut the transparent plastic back of this case to turn it into a bumper (I bought 2 to just try) but looking at the structure of the case I am afraid it won't work (too flimsy, the sides will probably not hold)
      Still waiting the new case from Nillkin, it's not available now.
      Given the fact that the case that came with the phone actually holds some of the heat before dissipates it, I searched for a frame only case and found this one

Interested to see how it goes since the backside is already ceramic and should be pretty scratch resistant anyways, not to mention that i have the marble edition and i love the design :d

I'm also curious to see if the black shark funcooler will touch the back of the phone ...

Anyone has some other frame only case suggestions ?
      Cheers !

Do not buy this case!

I made the mistake of buying this case which got delivered a week ago and while it is very attractive, sleek and makes my phone look, smell and feel ultra premium with the metal accents, especially since it exposes the beautiful ceramic back, it ruined my screen protector because it's such a tight fit that the edges/inner ridges of the bumper presses up against my screen protector. This caused air bubbles to form and consequently, peeling. I tried getting a sharp object like a sewing pin to push the air bubbles resulted from the peeling back inside the case but it still kept peeling.

It comes supplied with a small screwdriver to lock the other half into place.

I then bought a tempered glass screen protector from Amazon and tried putting the same case on. CRACK goes my new screen protector due to the pressure that pushes against the edges of my phone - how stupid and desperate of me to go for round 2 having not learned my lesson :(

I personally can't recommend it as much as I wanted to use it and don't want the same issue to happen to any other buyers... I'm going to try and get a refund because it wasn't cheap and now it's just sitting on my table due to this design flaw. I'm so sad because I really wanted to love this case but it just won't play nice with both my now ruined pre-applied screen protector and my Amazon tempered glass screen protector.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone