Accessories Cases, covers, protectors?

Search This thread

minimarcy

Jun 30, 2022
UK
Vivo X Fold
Hello X fold gang!
My device is on the way to the UK, should be with me in the coming days. Beyond excited!

Wanted to order some sort of case/cover for it, any advice or links on the best ones out there in your opinion? Photo evidence much appreciated 😁

Currently looking at something like this:

timalpipo

Hello X fold gang!
My device is on the way to the UK, should be with me in the coming days. Beyond excited!

Wanted to order some sort of case/cover for it, any advice or links on the best ones out there in your opinion? Photo evidence much appreciated 😁

Currently looking at something like this:
Well, i bought one and received it. The quality is really poor compared to the vivo original black one. I wanted to match my blue phone. Wrong idea. I will keep my black ordinal vivo. Better coverage, better material.

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
And i you read comment, you loose fingerprint unlock on front screen... Too much inconvenient for me.

RR-99

Nov 11, 2012
I ordered the Vivo case with the phone. Quite happy with the protection and it doesn't add a lot of weight - the phone is already heavy enough!

shoho80

Sep 10, 2020
OnePlus 5T
Vivo X Fold
Hi, so far I see this is the best looking case for the X Fold but the only thing hold me back is the shipping take over a month to come 😥
this is what i got. i didn't like the front frame, so i removed it. it blocks the bezel. you see, there are functions nowadays (such as sideapp menu, back button) that require user's finger to hold the very tip of the screen for half a second before the menu popups. then again, without that frame you may damage your front screen if it falls. secondly, the stand in the back requires a hard surface in order to hold it stilll. then again, i wouldn't say this is a bad case overall. but it has its flaws. the rest i am satisfied. the material, the durability, it fits well and it covers the side well.

Reactions: Candy_girl2008

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, so far I see this is the best looking case for the X Fold but the only thing hold me back is the shipping take over a month to come 😥
    this is what i got. i didn't like the front frame, so i removed it. it blocks the bezel. you see, there are functions nowadays (such as sideapp menu, back button) that require user's finger to hold the very tip of the screen for half a second before the menu popups. then again, without that frame you may damage your front screen if it falls. secondly, the stand in the back requires a hard surface in order to hold it stilll. then again, i wouldn't say this is a bad case overall. but it has its flaws. the rest i am satisfied. the material, the durability, it fits well and it covers the side well.