• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cases for Xiaomi Mi 10T ( Pro )

Search This thread

fulecha

Sep 4, 2012
Yeah it is good quality but would be nice with a cover that protects the camera too.
The one I got in the box here in India doesnt really do a good job at keeping dust out. My phone is only 2 days old but the amount of dust accumulated under the cover is unreal. I realise is dusty AF but still. Also would love some sort of cam protection, cheers

For me Spigen is making the best case. I always take there cases for all of my phone.

Attachments

• detail_xiaomi_mi_10t_rugged_armor_06.jpg
    detail_xiaomi_mi_10t_rugged_armor_06.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Reactions: paul999

d3smond

Aug 8, 2020
The one I got in the box here in India doesnt really do a good job at keeping dust out. My phone is only 2 days old but the amount of dust accumulated under the cover is unreal. I realise is dusty AF but still. Also would love some sort of cam protection, cheers

I am still using the included cover and it does protect the camera somewhat.
I have dropped it a few times on the back but the camera is fine.
This is the first phone where I feel that the included cover is good enough so I feel no need to buy another one.

Reactions: fulecha

fulecha

Sep 4, 2012
I am still using the included cover and it does protect the camera somewhat.
I have dropped it a few times on the back but the camera is fine.
This is the first phone where I feel that the included cover is good enough so I feel no need to buy another one.
I have since removed the cover and rocking it naked!! I don't like it cause I can't feel the phone and it's premium design lol, Hope I don't smash it IF I happen to drop it haha

Reactions: munteangabi

paul999

Jul 28, 2007
For me Spigen is making the best case. I always take there cases for all of my phone.

yes iam using this one now... is the best shockproof case

Reactions: breath21

Top Liked Posts