• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

casio watch camera ir link to XDA

Search This thread

musicman

Jan 23, 2003
www.10-forward.com
Can you believe this is something i bought on the basis that it was compatible with the ir link & pocket pc 2002...however what they failed to tell me the website only has drivers for the casiopedia /pocket pc 2002...?

Does anyone know of a subtible driver..? to transfer the pics on the move..?

:roll:

G

Are you sure this doesn't work, it was reported on another chat board that the casio cam and xda worked a treat. Did you try the drivers?

Regards
Tim

D

delboydell

casio watch camera strange

Ive Also got the problem that my watch wont transfer images to the xda.It connec ts fine with the correct device name but image transfer fails.BUT I can transfer images stright to my Nokia 9210 then back to the XDA ok without any modification.WHY Its only using the same IRDA signals the images are not getting modified or even viewed.If anyone could shed some light I would be grateful.BTW the same happens with my normal digital camera...

delboydell

Feb 11, 2003
Sheffield England
no drivers are neaded to transfer to the 9210 just activate I.R. Same to send the images from the 9210 to the xda just activate I.R. Dam it is so frustrating why do the pictures end up in the xda fine but through the 9210??????? :( :(

Reactions: bsmitty83

fas73

Jun 3, 2003
Hello!

I've been thinking about the same thing, but transferring from my digital camera Casio QV-3000 ExIr. But I also found out the same thing, that it's not working..

The thing is: On an ordinary PC with for example win2000, microsoft has included the IrTranP protocol, but on the PocketPC platform they only included the IRDA itself... so we need a program that supports the IrTranp thing. I found that Casio-thing, and it's for PPC, but it wont install... And I've tried other programs as well, but haven't found what I'm looking for yet. I'm thinking about coding one myself, but don't really have time to.. Maybe we can make the Casio-sw work? Or maybe someone here on this web-site has the IrTranp-sw available for our XDA? Or we can write Microsoft and ask them if they can include it in their OS... I am sure it can't be very difficult, because I had it on a PSION, and it's also, as you say, included in the Nokia Communicator (shame on you Microsoft for forgetting this...)

Regards,

Fred

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    no drivers are neaded to transfer to the 9210 just activate I.R. Same to send the images from the 9210 to the xda just activate I.R. Dam it is so frustrating why do the pictures end up in the xda fine but through the 9210??????? :( :(