• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Cast screen in Moto G5S plus

Search This thread

prince_158

Jan 12, 2018
How to enable cast screen option in Moto G5S plus
goto settings>display>cast (last option) , click the screen to cast , better to play from youtube app and then press the cast option from there it will only cast the youtube :)
Its working fine for me, everytime but only with the cast devices or TV , yes it don't have wireless cast ( not needed for hardware casting) so it work on any soft based cast systems , you can use third part apps to get cast/mirror on device;)

Last edited:

gewe

Dec 21, 2008
goto settings>display>cast (last option) , click the screen to cast , better to play from youtube app and then press the cast option from there it will only cast the youtube :)
Its working fine for me, everytime but only with the cast devices or TV , yes it don't have wireless cast ( not needed for hardware casting) so it work on any soft based cast systems , you can use third part apps to get cast/mirror on device;)
Unfortunately the phone does not show any device to cast to.

Aptony

Dec 7, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180403-095035.png
    Screenshot_20180403-095035.png
    187.3 KB · Views: 666

gewe

Dec 21, 2008
Well you can use another trick to cast your device without any issue it can be done with any old and new android .
goto http://www.youtube.com/leanback
settings>link tv and devices > link tv
(here you will get a code all numbers)

open your android youtube app
settings> watch on tv>link with tv enter the same code

Enjoy :angel:
Thankts, but I want to cast content from another source (on-demand app of my provider).