CASUAL-based Flasher for all devices: Kernel, CWM, Bootloader and Radio Updated r948

Search This thread
E

EnricoD

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

Flasher updated

10/10/2013

- Updated scripts: Now You don't need to rename nothing, just put the files inside the corresponding zip
- removed $FASTBOOT erase cache from cwm, bootloader and radio scripts to avoid double reboots
- removed donate link

You will find links in OP

Last edited:
E

EnricoD

Last edited:

dadenet

Apr 10, 2013
Milano
Ok I test it !

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Same issue of this morning bro.:(

E

EnricoD

Ok I test it !

Inviato dal mio Galaxy Nexus con Tapatalk 4

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Same issue of this morning bro.:(

It happens also to me on Winzozz, i was able to connect the device and flash the recovery only after lot of usb disconnections/connections... :)
in Linux it works good... don't know why,.. I thins antivirus or firewall... boh XD

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Couple of questions.
1. There isnt written anywhere that the device should be in xyz state!
i mean is it okay if i'm playing music and flashing file together?
2. does this tool allow to flash multiple zip files?

E

EnricoD

Couple of questions.
1. There isnt written anywhere that the device should be in xyz state!
i mean is it okay if i'm playing music and flashing file together?
2. does this tool allow to flash multiple zip files?

:confused: xyz is not referred to device state! :)
flash_xyz.zip

xyz can be =
kernel
cwm
bootloader
or radio

So You can flash while doing everything You want!

2. No :)

Next update maybe I will include a flash all script

Sorry, I'm a chemistry and i like to use notations and define variables XD
I mean You can choose between 4 scripts before flash something because You can't flash more than one .img

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
:confused: xyz is not referred to device state! :)
flash_xyz.zip

xyz can be =
kernel
cwm
bootloader
or radio

So You can flash while doing everything You want!
lolzz..by xyz state i meant in "recovery mode", "download mode" or "live device mode".
I understood the instructions :)
2. No :)

Next update maybe I will include a flash all script
it would be cool. thanks :)
Sorry, I'm a chemistry and i like to use notations and define variables XD
I mean You can choose between 4 scripts before flash something because You can't flash more than one .img
yes multiple .img file cant be flashed simultaneously but it could be flashed sequentially.
I mean if i flash 2 files kernel1.zip and kernel2.zip, it should flash kernel1.zip first and consequently kernel2.zip (obviously both zip file will contain only 1 .img file so sequential flashing wont cause any damage .)
i just thought that if i drag and drop 2 different zip files into same flash_xyz.zip will it flash both!
anyways,
Are you planning to create a script which could allow user to flash custom flashable zip files (like fonts, ringtones and portable apps)?
and after one zip (say flash_kernel.zip) is flashed, a reboot is needed..right?

E

EnricoD

lolzz..by xyz state i meant in "recovery mode", "download mode" or "live device mode".
I understood the instructions :)

it would be cool. thanks :)

yes multiple .img file cant be flashed simultaneously but it could be flashed sequentially.
I mean if i flash 2 files kernel1.zip and kernel2.zip, it should flash kernel1.zip first and consequently kernel2.zip (obviously both zip file will contain only 1 .img file so sequential flashing wont cause any damage .)
i just thought that if i drag and drop 2 different zip files into same flash_xyz.zip will it flash both!
anyways,
Are you planning to create a script which could allow user to flash custom flashable zip files (like fonts, ringtones and portable apps)?
and after one zip (say flash_kernel.zip) is flashed, a reboot is needed..right?

No... :) the original script will flash the .img inside the flash_kernel.zip :)

You should create a script to do this with the istructions to flash sequentially, or add Flash_Kernel1.zip, Flash_Kernel2:zip etc etc and

Flash_Kernel1.meta

Code:
#This properties file was generated by CASUAL
#Mon Oct 07 14:58:36 IST 2013
Script.MD5[0]=21ec7e316df9ba5e8d18bcf041866e23  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.scr[/COLOR]
Script.Revision=0
Script.SupportURL=http\://xda-developers.com
CASUAL.minSVN=845
Script.MD5[2]=bfa1927205408e255380d1fe96ab4f0b  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.zip[/COLOR]
Script.KillSwitchMessage=CASUAL cannot continue. The SVN version is too low
Script.UpdateMessage=Inital Release.
Script.MD5[1]=ddbca37b3cfa29e0e873d95142db47b3  [COLOR="Red"]Flash_Kernel1.txt[/COLOR]
Script.ID=Unique Update ID a947ef27

Flash_Kernel1.scr

Flash_Kernel1.txt

and You do the same for others flash_kernelX.zip