Question CC3 Skoda Superb 3 Model 2016

Search This thread

SchaafBaeh

Jul 9, 2021
Hi at all.
I have recently built in a CC3 device.
And I have some questions about hardware and software. Maybe someone can help.

1: why is it, that the screen for air-conditioning, temperature etc. spontaneously pops up and don't dissappear by itself?
2: why is there only beep sounds from the parking distance control and no car symbol with colored waves (green to red)
3: why can't I choose YouTube as music widget, as described in teyes installation videos
4: can I change the widgets at all? New functions like whether forecast or GPS status instead of radio stations

Thanks in advance.
Greets, Sebastian

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
Hi i have similar problems with a skoda superb 3 2017, i am trying to find a good canbus configuration. Now i can see all car settings, cannot see call log, microphone is low, no graphics and beeps from rear sensors, volum from drive wheel is reversed.
I have tried both with rzc canbus and hi world canbus.
I have installed the aditional mic still same,
If i install the sim i can used only for data,
Please advise if i have to update it or anything to make it better, so far i want to uninstall it and use oem.

SchaafBaeh

Jul 9, 2021
Hi Sebytech, I didn't found any solution so far. I am in contact with the support from AU and waiting for an answer. And still waiting for my MOST adapter. Have no sound at all.
But my vol. button is working.

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
No sound? Can you show me a few pics with what you have? And the settings of the canbus? I personally purchased another adapter and stereo sound inhave fromthe one purchased from au. My volume works from steering wheel is just upside down. Not sure if i need to do mcu update

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Hi i have similar problems with a skoda superb 3 2017, i am trying to find a good canbus configuration. Now i can see all car settings, cannot see call log, microphone is low, no graphics and beeps from rear sensors, volum from drive wheel is reversed.
Volume reverse is a setting: Factory -> Reversal Volume.
Same for reversal previous-next. Factory -> Reversal previous next

And if you have a CC3, why don't you read and watch the instructions and instruction videos: https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/index.html

SchaafBaeh

Jul 9, 2021
No sound? Can you show me a few pics with what you have? And the settings of the canbus? I personally purchased another adapter and stereo sound inhave fromthe one purchased from au. My volume works from steering wheel is just upside down. Not sure if i need to do mcu update
I have no sound, because I have a built in canton sound system and digital amplifier. My quadlock connector has therefore no cables to each respective speaker. The sound is transfered to the amplifier by lightwire. When I ordered the CC3 I didn't know much about this and there was no hint on the order page. Due to a German skoda superb forum, someone told me about the need of an MOST adapter. Teyes has such an adapter in their store. I still waiting for it.
What else I am wondering about, is that the pins in my quadlock adapter is no respectively not the same as in the adapter from Teyes and some pins go nowhere. So I think, some functions are missing from the beginning.

Attachments

• PastedGraphic-36.png
    PastedGraphic-36.png
    767.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220120_170201.jpg
    20220120_170201.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 9
  • 20220113_165649.jpg
    20220113_165649.jpg
    834.8 KB · Views: 8

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
I had a little research but, this last pic looks like a power right ? the harness, everything is the same as i have except that plug, anything else related to the amp ?

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
Volume reverse is a setting: Factory -> Reversal Volume.
Same for reversal previous-next. Factory -> Reversal previous next

And if you have a CC3, why don't you read and watch the instructions and instruction videos: https://cc3.teyes.ru/en/index.html
Thank you, i will check that, i have check everything that is on the website, instructions are minimal, not everything is plug and play, any idea how to download the latest software? i have the latest mcu firmware but it always says invalid serial it.
thank you

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
I have no sound, because I have a built in canton sound system and digital amplifier. My quadlock connector has therefore no cables to each respective speaker. The sound is transfered to the amplifier by lightwire. When I ordered the CC3 I didn't know much about this and there was no hint on the order page. Due to a German skoda superb forum, someone told me about the need of an MOST adapter. Teyes has such an adapter in their store. I still waiting for it.
What else I am wondering about, is that the pins in my quadlock adapter is no respectively not the same as in the adapter from Teyes and some pins go nowhere. So I think, some functions are missing from the beginning.
apologize, did you meant optical fiber?

SchaafBaeh

Jul 9, 2021
Yes i had a look on the web for some adapters..not really much about them.

Any idea about how to download latest software ?
Have you tested yours with phone calls ?
My sim card and wlan are working fine. So I opened the app Futo and checked for new versions (automatic updater) . After download and installation I opened teyes and downloaded the latest versions of all other apps.

Because I have no sound so far, I could no test it with sound. But as I received a phone call (phone was connected via BT) the CC3 showed me all needed buttons know for accepting/cancelling and ending a call.

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
Can't you download it from their website?
I have spent the last few days to find all kinds of info in regards canbus, settings, mic settings, bluetooth settings, anything on their website is useless. either they have sold me a diff unit.. don`t know yet..took me a month to make it work..bad company

SchaafBaeh

Jul 9, 2021
I have spent the last few days to find all kinds of info in regards canbus, settings, mic settings, bluetooth settings, anything on their website is useless. either they have sold me a diff unit.. don`t know yet..took me a month to make it work..bad company
Oh, ok. That's bad. And the support named Dan can't help you?

Sebytech

Jan 22, 2022
Oh, ok. That's bad. And the support named Dan can't help you?
I am not sure, i do not know him and takes days for support to answer, i am not sure about this forum if anybody will help, but be aware about the following issue you might have with yours. Bluetooth connection will show phone but no dial list on dash, on the cc3 while on call the dial conversation stays on top..you need external mic, apparently will not use the oem one ..hopefully you will have better luck than me, i am almost there to go back to oem and just leave it...sim with lte its only for data only no phone calls. what is the point to have just data ? would have been nice to connect with the canbus and show on dash as cc3 and be able to make phone calls. Also why have a mic on the unit ? mic has to be close to u and well protected..
update me when you have setup.

surfer63

May 4, 2010
Zwolle
hvdwolf.github.io
Thank you, i will check that, i have check everything that is on the website, instructions are minimal, not everything is plug and play, any idea how to download the latest software? i have the latest mcu firmware but it always says invalid serial it.
thank you
Email Teyes directly and ask them for support. They have your data.
Only try via Dan if you purchased via Dan.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    thank you
    Email Teyes directly and ask them for support. They have your data.
    Only try via Dan if you purchased via Dan.