Cell signal "give up" threshhold

Search This thread

sutur

Apr 5, 2009
Hello!

I live in a rural area where most of my home receives poor signal.
My office and outdoors are fine.

This is causing my battery to be absolutely rinsed because it's burning through power to hold its signal.

I tried to use Automation tools to achieve this but with Android 12 there seems to permission quirks.

Is there a parameter I can set to tell android to give up on holding signal sooner?
It's more important to me that I save battery than be reachable at all times.

Droidriven

Jan 27, 2014
NC
Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III
HTC Thunderbolt
Hello!

This is causing my battery to be absolutely rinsed because it's burning through power to hold its signal.

I tried to use Automation tools to achieve this but with Android 12 there seems to permission quirks.

Is there a parameter I can set to tell android to give up on holding signal sooner?
You can change the interval between scanning cycles. How to do that on your specific device, I don't know.

Reactions: sutur

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello!

You can change the interval between scanning cycles. How to do that on your specific device, I don't know.