Cellular strength and throughput

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the HTC U Ultra's LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.

Reactions: duttyend

StilsonCanyon

Apr 13, 2015
I have found the cell reception to be quite good. I'm coming from a 10 and I felt that the cell reception was always average at best with that phone. Tests with Open Signal show that the Ultra is getting much better throughput than the 10 in each of the locations that I have tested. If a future update improves upon that, that'll just be icing on my cake.

Reactions: duttyend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the HTC U Ultra's LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.
    I have found the cell reception to be quite good. I'm coming from a 10 and I felt that the cell reception was always average at best with that phone. Tests with Open Signal show that the Ultra is getting much better throughput than the 10 in each of the locations that I have tested. If a future update improves upon that, that'll just be icing on my cake.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone