Cellular strength and throughput

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9's LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.

Reactions: z1majed

SponTen

Feb 2, 2014
Better than my S7 so far; S9 actually gets reception in my bathroom at work but my S7 didn't. But worse than my Pixel 1; it could load videos in the bathroom and had 3G in an underground pub, yet my S9 respectively couldn't and didn't have any data connection.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Better than my S7 so far; S9 actually gets reception in my bathroom at work but my S7 didn't. But worse than my Pixel 1; it could load videos in the bathroom and had 3G in an underground pub, yet my S9 respectively couldn't and didn't have any data connection.
    We know how much you like to stream, ahem, "videos", and so cellular data is mega-important. Rate this thread to express how you think the Samsung Galaxy S9's LTE performs. A higher rating indicates that it's fantastic: throughput is excellent and signal strength is top-notch.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add.
    Signal Strength:
    - full bars with S9 and Xperia Z2 Tablet
    - one less bar with Note 4

Speed:
    - 80Mbps with Xperia Z2 Tablet
    - 60Mbps with S9