Cellular strength and throughput

Search This thread

yosef019

Dec 18, 2012
Haifa
Settings Database Editor aus dem Playstore herunterladen und starten.

hw_networkmode_preference suchen - und den Standardwert von "9,6,2,1" auf "11" ändern (ja, nur 11, sonst nichts)

Gerät neu starten

Settings Database Editor öffnen

Oben auf "+ Add new setting" klicken

"hw_add_4g_only" eingeben (ohne " "), und "save changes" anwählen

Nun den Country Code eingeben (MCC), der ist "262" für Deutschland. "save changes" klicken.

"hw_add_4g_only" eingeben (ohne " "). und "save changes" anwählen (also Schritt 6 wiederholen, evtl. unnötig)

Nun den Country Code eingeben (MCC), der ist "262" für Deutschland. "save changes" klicken. (Ja, Schritt 7 wiederholen)

Sorry im from germany but u can use google translator to translate... Hope this helps. Using this since weeks without a problem and strong lte everywhere...

i have already values: 9,3,11,2,1 what shood i do and where find country code?

Goku1992

i have already values: 9,3,11,2,1 what shood i do and where find country code?

Set value to "11" without "" then reboot. Country code you must use google

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Google "mmc code *your country*"

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Here you can find most of the codes: https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Country_Code

yosef019

Dec 18, 2012
Haifa
Set value to "11" without "" then reboot. Country code you must use google

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Google "mmc code *your country*"

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

Here you can find most of the codes: https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Country_Code

if i use only lte i cant get calls becase its need switch to H+

i have problem its not auto reconnect to 4g its takes some times 15+ min

https://youtu.be/-iAylYN0yq4

its only reconect manualy

AndroidMilos

Aug 31, 2010
Methuen
Mate 20 is slow with UL and DL speeds compared with the blackberry Q10 and Pixel 3XL. I tested all three devices using Ookla app at the same time and same location: TIme 7:11 am in Methuen, Ma (Northeast of Boston). Provider is TMO Date 11/16/19. I bought the Mate 20 Pro new as soon as it was released.

Mate 20 Pro: 31.3 DL. 28.2 UL with 23ms ping
blackberry classic q 10: 37.76 DL, 38.6 UL with 28ms ping
Pixel 3 XL: 99.7 DL. 46.3 UL with 22 ms ping
So the blackberry classic Q10 matches the Mate 20 pro in UL and DL speeds. Interesting.

Goku1992

some updates about signal strength?....
Dont know... My mate 20 pro is on August 2019 patch and there wasnt an update since then... Using a oneplus 7t pro since a half year cause of that... The mate is a good phone but it broke my banking apps because of the lack of updates... I kbow its a Bug on my device cause my brothers (both have the same mate 20 pro) have Android 10. But nothing is working... Dload has error everytime, hisuite also...

mashi999

Apr 8, 2019
i dunno what happen to my mate20 pro. 1 carrier sim always got disconnect when i tether to my work on laptop cisco anywhere. others carrier sim look ok. i tried that same sim on iphone, mi phone without issue. what happen to huawei. sigh

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    In places where I would normally get 4G connection with my S8 Plus, I tend to get maximum 3G bars. Not too sure why, yes it's the same sim just one time in the S8 Plus and another time in my Mate 20 Pro
    Yeah, very happy with cellular strength. Incredible experience.
    Anyone here know what TRP is for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is?

https://www.signalbooster.com/blogs/news/does-smartphone-make-and-model-impact-cellular-signal

Recent tests by Ireland's communications regulator (COMREG) have shown that the Samsung Galaxy S8 has incredible reception, which is measured in TRP (Total Radiated Power). On the GSM network's 1800 band, the Galaxy S8 weighed in at 23.6 TRP (also shown as "dBm"), while the iPhone 7 only had 16.6 TRP, and the Pixel had 21.0 TRP. This means that Samsung cell phones have the strongest antenna capability. We don't exactly know how or why - maybe just due to how they design their smartphones.