• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[CENTRALIZATION]Post your Contribution :)

Search This thread

Troubadour666

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Aug 3, 2012
43.7031 - 7.2661
Hi guy,

Again me with new idea of thread,

i invite all Master of DEVs, Themers and other great people who have been contribute to give us the best of our ."PRECIOUS" to post here .

i hope you could understand that i want 1 post by "contributor" , or owner (everybody not 'contributor' yet can post sure !)

We are not here to have exchange about anything, just we let each contributor to make its post like he want or need.

Yes, posters have to waste a little time, not sure they want repeat again what they have mentioned in their own thread, but maybe some of them need/want to be find easily by this way here, in GENERAL and they can post summary here too.

i you will ask me my contrubution ?
Imagine that in XDA S2 Forum, when you ear about @Troubadour666 , you can be sure people are refering about dualboot roms with @dorimanx kernel.

that's my contribution, make experience dualboot easily for everyone on S2.

i think i can let this thread alive one month to see evolution and then i will decide to close it or not. maybe moderator will decide it before :( .
i will touch this post later.
thanks.

Last edited:

bombaybadboy

Apr 22, 2012
Wolverhampton
Guides and passing what i have learned in building mods are the most important thing to me. I just enjoy seeing that spark of interest in members when they stop asking for mods and choose they want to build themselves. Thats the best and after some time they have there own threads teaching more members. Makes me proud :)

Sent from my GT-I9500

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
I'm a noooob themer,I've done
Vr theme zips for neatrom 4.4.4 and tw 4.3 on the i9300.
cm theme's for all device's running that engine.
I helped out in q and a for the s2 for a long while and met some really good people there and learned so much from them,then I found alliance rom and neat family and learned even more :D

Last edited:

Barry Mad

Aug 23, 2012
sites.google.com
Concept is Brilliant & In Return Thanks for Your Help. Many years now.

Hi guy,

i invite all Master of DEVs, Themers and other great people who have been contribute to give us the best of our ."PRECIOUS" to post here .

i hope you could understand that i want 1 post by "contributor" , or owner (everybody not 'contributor' yet can post sure !)

We are not here to have exchange about anything, just we let each contributor to make its post like he want or need.

Yes, posters have to waste a little time, not sure they want repeat again what they have mentioned in their own thread, but maybe some of them need/want to be find easily by this way here, in GENERAL and they can post summary here too.

Imagine that in XDA S2 Forum, when you ear about @Troubadour666 , you can be sure people are refering about dualboot roms with @dorimanx kernel.

i think i can let this thread alive one month to see evolution and then i will decide to close it or not. maybe moderator will decide it before :( .
thanks.

My Gift/Share in Return to All the People.

http://forum.resurrectionremix.com/index.php?topic=846.0

@Troubadour666

Reactions: Troubadour666
D

Dumber than my Smartphone

All in one guide called android modders guide (www.androidmodguide.blogspot.com), personal dorimanx builds and other guides on kernel tunables.
Very good! I've benefited from many of your threads and posts and I'm grateful for your contributions.

EDIT : Many thanks to @Troubadour666 and the others here. :cowboy:
I actually thought I was posting to another thread and only realised it went here after I submitted it. Apologies for trespassing in this esteemed company from a (as yet) non-contributor.:(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guy,

thanks.
    My contribution to xda(interms of ROM/themes/tool/icon pack was started after inspiring from great devs of Neat ROM family.

And I have worked more with s2 i9100 .

:)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
    Guides and passing what i have learned in building mods are the most important thing to me. I just enjoy seeing that spark of interest in members when they stop asking for mods and choose they want to build themselves. Thats the best and after some time they have there own threads teaching more members. Makes me proud :)

Sent from my GT-I9500
    i dont need to brag about my contribution , already 3 phones sections knows me (lg p500 , s2 and g2) plus few other iphone designed threads :p
    let's just say that my contribution meant sharing my mods , themes and roms with the dear xda users :angel:
    Well I'm not a dev but I leaned so much from xda and the people over here. Got so many good friends too. Just want to contribute more but my personal life is so buay in these days. ?