Changan cs95 car, Which unit do I have? and how can install apps? and more?

Search This thread

Tnaik4

Mar 6, 2019
Help

Hello, i still need help plz if u can advise me, i didnt do the flash yet cause i m hesitant about breaking anything, should i do it ? What hints u have for a fellow owner.
Also i noticed that the backup camera colora are very muted , almost black and white, is there a fix for that. Thank you. Waiting for ur reply .

thulfiqar_191

Nov 28, 2013
not related (sorry).. but how is the car overall? ride , comfort, servicing, fuel economy .. i'm considering buying one

revinjake

Jan 28, 2020
good day sir! i have the same problem to my cs95 head unit hope you can give me the firmware update . thanks

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Hey guys what is the status now did you figure how to solve issues with the screen? If you still need help let me know may be I can give you some hints

تم الإرسال من LYA-L29 باستخدام Tapatalk

good day sir! i have the same problem to my cs95 head unit hope you can give me the firmware update . thanks

Last edited:

hajali

Aug 22, 2005
Hey guys what is the status now did you figure how to solve issues with the screen? If you still need help let me know may be I can give you some hints

تم الإرسال من LYA-L29 باستخدام Tapatalk

if there is any solution for the limited RAM it would be nice

ghostroid

Feb 16, 2011
update

found this
https://www.4shared.com/s/f4lQxgAH9ee

firmware
Extract the file from the rar archive
Format a usb drive as fat32
Put the extracted file in the flash drive
Turn on the car and wait for the screen to start
Put the flash drive in the usb port
Accept the update

From the changan cs95 owners group KSA
A member called Alghamedh

or use towelroot or kingroot

i'll test and see

Hi hajali,

the link is dead. can you please repost the file so i can update the firmware. thank you

khalito nooh

Jul 31, 2021
update

found this
https://www.4shared.com/s/f4lQxgAH9ee

firmware
Extract the file from the rar archive
Format a usb drive as fat32
Put the extracted file in the flash drive
Turn on the car and wait for the screen to start
Put the flash drive in the usb port
Accept the update

From the changan cs95 owners group KSA
A member called Alghamedh

or use towelroot or kingroot

i'll test and see
aslam alikom
I own a Changan cs95 year 2019 the big dam screen
did you find any way to install applications or any 2021 updates please
I got what's app contact +966570748517 please

hani1980

Sep 15, 2005
Canada
samandroid.com
To update the screen of the 2019 model, the previous figure

You must follow these steps:

1- Bring a USB flash memory whose size does not exceed 8 gigabytes and be free of any additional files.
2- Formatting in FAT32 format only ⚠️⚠️
3- Download the compressed file in rar format from the following link and decompress it inside the usb memory (flash memory) directly and delete the archive file and folder and leave the update file that starts with ZWW and ends with UPDATE alone in the flash memory

4- Turn on the car and wait for the screen to work fully. 📣 For those who suffer from the fact that their car screen does not work or that it works at first and the work is not complete, write to me to give him his own method.
5- After the screen turns on, put the USB into the special outlet next to the lighter and wait until the update window appears automatically, after which it will ask to continue or cancel (note if you do not make any choice after 30 seconds, the screen will update automatically)
6- After the update starts, the screen will switch to rom boot mode with the start of the Android update and its green Android logo mark with a progress indicator (the update process can take between 25 to 45 minutes)
7- When the update download is complete, the screen will turn off and then turn on again, and after the screen boots to full mode, pull out the USB memory, otherwise the update process will continue again.

Note: The secret numbers are:

Noting that these numbers authorize you to enter the screen programming and any incorrect adjustment or adjustment may break down with you most or all of the screen systems for controlling the car. screen programming
==================

ALHZAYED

Mar 28, 2011
I have Changan CS75plus 2022
The head unit is not booting and stuck on changan logo.
Urrently not detected by using pc or phone.
360 camera still working
AC working but unable to control the climate.
No bluetooth
No wireless

Attachments

• 3CD41ECF-8917-4143-85C2-3C0883546CC1.jpeg
    3CD41ECF-8917-4143-85C2-3C0883546CC1.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 78

fahad977

Mar 5, 2022
To update the screen of the 2019 model, the previous figure

You must follow these steps:

1- Bring a USB flash memory whose size does not exceed 8 gigabytes and be free of any additional files.
2- Formatting in FAT32 format only ⚠️⚠️
3- Download the compressed file in rar format from the following link and decompress it inside the usb memory (flash memory) directly and delete the archive file and folder and leave the update file that starts with ZWW and ends with UPDATE alone in the flash memory

4- Turn on the car and wait for the screen to work fully. 📣 For those who suffer from the fact that their car screen does not work or that it works at first and the work is not complete, write to me to give him his own method.
5- After the screen turns on, put the USB into the special outlet next to the lighter and wait until the update window appears automatically, after which it will ask to continue or cancel (note if you do not make any choice after 30 seconds, the screen will update automatically)
6- After the update starts, the screen will switch to rom boot mode with the start of the Android update and its green Android logo mark with a progress indicator (the update process can take between 25 to 45 minutes)
7- When the update download is complete, the screen will turn off and then turn on again, and after the screen boots to full mode, pull out the USB memory, otherwise the update process will continue again.

Note: The secret numbers are:

Noting that these numbers authorize you to enter the screen programming and any incorrect adjustment or adjustment may break down with you most or all of the screen systems for controlling the car. screen programming
==================

Dear I have been changan cs85 the screen Stuck on logo How can I do it? please help.

adnanms

Dec 8, 2006
Same issue

Hello, i just got the same car as you, and i m having the same exact limitations in the android system, the developer password is 7101 but didnt find anything useful to fix the deletion of apps upon restart.

Also was watching online some review abiut the whole system and in his system he had an App List icon on top and some other icons i dont have, although he is on the exact same build/version, so dont know how he did that.
Where to put the password 7101? How to access the developer option?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a Changan cs95 car which comes with a tesla-like android unit
    i dont know which unit is it the about in setting reveals
    rkpx3-eng 6.0.4 KTU84Q

The unit gives me only few apps installed by default
    there is no app list
    tried work around to install apps but they get deleted once I restart the car
    I dont know what brand of unit is it and the developer/update password tried several passwords seen here the forum with no use
    can I update or change the software ?
    is there any way to configure the apps in the top bar menu?
    is there any setting I can change or any thing to do to allow installing apps?

thank you
    Same issue

Hello, i just got the same car as you, and i m having the same exact limitations in the android system, the developer password is 7101 but didnt find anything useful to fix the deletion of apps upon restart.

Also was watching online some review abiut the whole system and in his system he had an App List icon on top and some other icons i dont have, although he is on the exact same build/version, so dont know how he did that.
    Ah nice, when u test it plz let me know.

If u can link also plz the KSA owners forum so i can give it a read.

Thanks
    No sorry , those car android systems are alittle different than the regular ones.