Question Change carrier SM-S908U Or Change Firmware

Search This thread

basim8599

Jun 28, 2022
Hello
This is the first time I write here, I bought a phone from someone on the internet a week ago as it is unlocked but it is locked on Verizon network and I am in another country in the Middle East and I spoke with Verizon and Samsung Care in the US they all told me that it is not stolen but requires data to unlock The first buyer, and I don't know her, is there a solution to change the firmware to another country and open it? How do I bypass it as soon as possible? I tried to install a ROM for Europe, which is SM-S908E, but the installation did not work, it says fail sha256 is invalid, and another version was installed through Odin
SM-S908U but nothing changed, is there a solution?

Screenshot_20220628-132708_One UI Home.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-132411_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20220628-132343_Call.jpg

basim8599

Jun 28, 2022
After trying Odin patch I get a different error on the phone screen in red color, as well as in Odin:
secure check fail pit

dadmi

Hello
This is the first time I write here, I bought a phone from someone on the internet a week ago as it is unlocked but it is locked on Verizon network and I am in another country in the Middle East and I spoke with Verizon and Samsung Care in the US they all told me that it is not stolen but requires data to unlock The first buyer, and I don't know her, is there a solution to change the firmware to another country and open it? How do I bypass it as soon as possible? I tried to install a ROM for Europe, which is SM-S908E, but the installation did not work, it says fail sha256 is invalid, and another version was installed through Odin
SM-S908U but nothing changed, is there a solution?

View attachment 5647713View attachment 5647715View attachment 5647711
Flash the U1 firmware, hoping the phone was purchased from Verizon more than 60 days ago. You can't install other regions firmware in USA model, only U1 can be installed.