change CSC for Note 20 Ultra N986U1OYM1ATID XAA

Search This thread

mos2003

Jan 11, 2009
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to change CSC for Note 20 Ultra N986U1OYM1ATID XAA to AUT Switzerland.

I can't find anything on the internet.

Could anyone here help me?

Many thanks for time and efforts

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham

I would like to change CSC for Note 20 Ultra N986U1OYM1ATID XAA to AUT Switzerland.

How dare you assume my gender!

Anyway... :D :D jk

You need to use Samkey and buy 3 credits from eBay to change CSC

SrgWallopy

Apr 29, 2009
Have you attempted
*#272*IMEI#
?
Recommend shut down remove sim, boot up then enter that with IMEI being your phones IMEI. Worked for me. Should give you a list of options, (if your phone lets you see this menu).

warriorvibhu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 28, 2007
Somewhere Amazing
HTC One (m7)
LG V10
I would have suggested to flash AUT firmware but you have a North America Variant so i would not suggest flashing a different region firmware also because other regions firmware is for exyno hence i strictly advise against it.
Look for a paid solution like Chimera if they can do it.

bogarty

Mar 16, 2011

Have you looked at this thread HERE? It tells you how to enable all the 5G & LTE bands on the U1 so you can get proper service on other carriers. It also tells you how to try and change your CSC. Might be worth a shot. If you can't find the proper CSC, your device is carrier unlocked. You can just try enabling all bands and buy a local Swiss or prepaid international sim with a data plan and see how that works for you.

Last edited: