• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Change CSC G977N

Search This thread

Alvinsc2000

Feb 3, 2016
NOTE: Do at your own risk! Back-up your data as they will get wiped! I am in no way responsible to what happens to our device, I am simply sharing what the method I used.

Your phone must be sim-unlocked first before proceeding.

WARNING: If you have a firmware with a higher Bit Rev than 4, this will no longer work for you, just wait for another method to come.

If there is a similar thread to this, please delete this one.

1. If you are on firmware with January 2021 patch or above, you will need to downgrade it to the firmware it precedes to. In our case, the one with November or December 2020 patch. To successfully downgrade, find a firmware with the same Bit Rev as the one installed to your phone now. Note: latest firmware for our model have Bit Rev 4, find a Bit Rev 4 November 2020 patch firmware and flash it with odin.

WARNING: If you have a firmware with a higher Bit Rev than 4, this will no longer work for you, just wait for another method to come.

2. Setup the device after reboot. Download Google Dialer in Play Store.

3. Input these numbers: *#*#27262826#*#* --- You must need a Samsung Device with Firmware below January 2021 patch

4. Select KOO CSC and tap install. Your phone will now reboot and get wiped. It might take a while, so be patient.

5. After first reboot, confirm if your phone is now unbranded (no more Carrier Bootscreen and Carrier Bloatware).

6. If you want to stay on that firmware version, you are now finished. If not, follow the next steps.

7. Download the latest firmware for our device. And flash it with odin.

8. Done, Setup your device now.

Note: In download mode, you might see that your carrier is still the one before. Disregard this as you now have KOO firmware without carrier bloatware and bootscreen. And will remain KOO when you update your system firmware.

• Love
Reactions: Abaddon

nerlyne

Oct 1, 2017

CSC CHNGER​

J'aimerais changer de CCS, j'aimerais avoir un large choix de fonctionnalités applicatives, pouvant être fonctionnelles en Afrique Centrale !! quel csc je dois installer
Remercier..
CSC : NOKR6FUH3 (actuellem), je voudrai changer ça pour un meilleur selon les terms mentionnés en haut
MERCI

Translated by GT:
I would like to change CCS, I would like to have a wide choice of application functionalities, which can be functional in Central Africa !! which csc i need to install
To thank..
CSC: NOKR6FUH3 (currently), I would like to change that for a better one according to the terms mentioned above
THANK YOU

Attachments

• IMG-20211006-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20211006-WA0010.jpeg
    805.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

Abaddon

CSC CHNGER​

J'aimerais changer de CCS, j'aimerais avoir un large choix de fonctionnalités applicatives, pouvant être fonctionnelles en Afrique Centrale !! quel csc je dois installer
Remercier..
CSC : NOKR6FUH3 (actuellem), je voudrai changer ça pour un meilleur selon les terms mentionnés en haut
MERCI

Translated by GT:
I would like to change CCS, I would like to have a wide choice of application functionalities, which can be functional in Central Africa !! which csc i need to install
To thank..
CSC: NOKR6FUH3 (currently), I would like to change that for a better one according to the terms mentioned above
THANK YOU
your only option now is to root and then you can change csc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTE: Do at your own risk! Back-up your data as they will get wiped! I am in no way responsible to what happens to our device, I am simply sharing what the method I used.

Your phone must be sim-unlocked first before proceeding.

If there is a similar thread to this, please delete this one.

1. If you are on firmware with January 2021 patch or above, you will need to downgrade it to the firmware it precedes to. In our case, the one with November or December 2020 patch. To successfully downgrade, find a firmware with the same Bit Rev as the one installed to your phone now. Note: latest firmware for our model have Bit Rev 4, find a Bit Rev 4 November 2020 patch firmware and flash it with odin.

2. Setup the device after reboot. Download Google Dialer in Play Store.

3. Input these numbers: *#*#27262826#*#* --- You must need a Samsung Device with Firmware below January 2021 patch

4. Select KOO CSC and tap install. Your phone will now reboot and get wiped. It might take a while, so be patient.

5. After first reboot, confirm if your phone is now unbranded (no more Carrier Bootscreen and Carrier Bloatware).

6. If you want to stay on that firmware version, you are now finished. If not, follow the next steps.

7. Download the latest firmware for our device. And flash it with odin.

8. Done, Setup your device now.

Note: In download mode, you might see that your carrier is still the one before. Disregard this as you now have KOO firmware without carrier bloatware and bootscreen. And will remain KOO when you update your system firmware.