I have Converted my CSC to CHC on TGY ROM
It has been confirmed, Samkey CSC Change Step is not necessary as it doesn't supports N9860.
Simple steps to Change CSC to CHC
While being on TGY ROM (Latest)
*Download Latest CHC ROM
*Extract CSC file CHC (Not Home_CSC)
*Put your phone in Download Mode
*Flash CSC CHC File only
*Phone will boot Into Recovery
*Wipe Cache and Factory Reset.
*Viola! You've Successfully changed CSC to CHC.
Native Call recording is active so is Data Counter on the top Right.
Everything Works Like a Charm Except Samsung Pass. It is not There. Whereas our buddy there confirmed its working. Well It is not! And its gone. Further Bixby Translate is now Powered by Baidu instead of Google. (Help how can I change it). Also weather widget is not correctly picking up my location. Manually I had to put in my city and country. Rest Google services and maps and others work fine.
I miss Samsung pass already. I want it back.
While setting up the phone from Start after CSC changed to CHC Google Servers are Not Reached and it timed out so I had to login to Google account later after phone booted.
Rest all is working. Will share if I fine something different. For know I got TGY ROM and CHC CSC.
Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk
my SM-N9860 (Hongkong) TGY / Android 11 / one UI Ver 3.1 / Rom Build number N9860ZSU2DUJ3.
I follow this post to change CSC TGY (hongkong) to BRI (Taiwan) for enable CallRecorder. But not complete
Is there any solution ? Plz help me...Thanks (Sorry my bad english )
Thank you very much.
from honng kong
And if you are a Hong Kong citizen, then you buy this phone, you come to Europe and you 5g stops... hum hum very good in a 1300€ smartphone [emoji38][emoji38] and xiaomi , oneplus etc why they work around the world? They don't have regulations to cover too?I do not understand how people blame Samsung for them importing a phone and using it in an unintended location to the point people are flashing software not intended for said model.... There is a ton of regulation involved in each specific country in regards to mobile services... People expect Samsung to cover each and all regulation across the entire world?... Is there specific knowledge that Samsung disabled the feature?.... When dealing with imported models and flashing different firmware YMMV.... I've imported phones for 10 years and understand that unless I'm buying the Japanese retail version, I will have to deal with anything that comes from importing another regions model... Sorry for the rant
---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------
CA was confirmed working out the box for HK in several regions throughout the world... What did you use to test your CA? Could be something that needs to be taken note of as several other members and myself have been running the HK model through it's paces
---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------
Did you try placing the 5g sim in the second sim tray? This is very interesting.....
Hello i just got my Note 20 Ultra delivered today i purchased it from Malaysia I'm UK based I've managed to get 5G working phone is on Android 11 One U.I 3.0 will the phone dialer trick work if i update to Android 12 ? as I'm scared to update as i need 5G and i don't wanna lock myself out ? Also region on the phone is TGY/TGY/TGY/TGY Please if you could let me know ill be very grateful thanksUPDATE:
Install Google Phone app and key-in *#*#27262826#*#*
Credits to this post.
I successfully changed CSC from TGY to BRI and vice versa on my SM-N9860/DS.
From N9860ZSU1ATH1 ROM, I just flashed my unit back to the N9860ZSU1ATGM (stock firmware with July security patch) using Odin and then change CSC using the Change CSC app by Mysterious Dev.
N9860ZSU1ATGM or N9860ZSU1ATGM MEGA Download
Change CSC Windows App
Important notes and instructions:
- Tested only when coming from N9860ZSU1ATH1 TGY/BRI ROM.
- Factory Reset is required when flashing N9860ZSU1ATGM. If you are new to Odin flashing, check this thread first. Use the CSC_OMC_OZS_*** file instead of the HOME_CSC_OMC_OZS_*** on the CSC slot in Odin. You can use the latter but reset is still required.
- After flashing is done and and your phone has completely booted, open the Samsung Themes app and login your samsung account, update the app if ask.
- Before doing the change CSC, do the following first:
- Enable developer mode on your phone and enable USB debugging
- Disconnect your phone from internet.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB data cable and allow PC connection on your phone once prompted.
- Turn-off your windows PC anti-virus before installing and opening the Change CSC app (the app is being detected as a virus)
- If the Change CSC app is not opening properly, you need to run it as administrator.
- On the Change CSC app, click "Check" > "Connect" > Select "Android 10" > Click "Change CSC". Go to your phone and click "Check out my stuff". Then follow the instructions shown on your windows desktop. Select the 'Android 10' option in the Legal Settings. Select the CSC that you want to test (BRI or TGY) and install. Click "Remove Change CSC" once done.
- Turn-on you windows anti-virus back.
- This will not trip knox if followed accordingly.
Do these procedures at your own risk!