Install Google Phone app and key-in *#*#27262826#*#*
Credits to this post.
I successfully changed CSC from TGY to BRI and vice versa on my SM-N9860/DS.
From N9860ZSU1ATH1 ROM, I just flashed my unit back to the N9860ZSU1ATGM (stock firmware with July security patch) using Odin and then change CSC using the Change CSC app by Mysterious Dev.
or N9860ZSU1ATGM MEGA Download
Change CSC Windows App
Important notes and instructions:
- Tested only when coming from N9860ZSU1ATH1 TGY/BRI ROM.
- Factory Reset is required when flashing N9860ZSU1ATGM. If you are new to Odin flashing, check this thread first. Use the CSC_OMC_OZS_*** file instead of the HOME_CSC_OMC_OZS_*** on the CSC slot in Odin. You can use the latter but reset is still required.
- After flashing is done and and your phone has completely booted, open the Samsung Themes app and login your samsung account, update the app if ask.
- Before doing the change CSC, do the following first:
- Enable developer mode on your phone and enable USB debugging
- Disconnect your phone from internet.
- Connect your phone to your PC using USB data cable and allow PC connection on your phone once prompted.
- Turn-off your windows PC anti-virus before installing and opening the Change CSC app (the app is being detected as a virus)
- If the Change CSC app is not opening properly, you need to run it as administrator.
- On the Change CSC app, click "Check" > "Connect" > Select "Android 10" > Click "Change CSC". Go to your phone and click "Check out my stuff". Then follow the instructions shown on your windows desktop. Select the 'Android 10' option in the Legal Settings. Select the CSC that you want to test (BRI or TGY) and install. Click "Remove Change CSC" once done.
- Turn-on you windows anti-virus back.
- This will not trip knox if followed accordingly.
Do these procedures at your own risk!