Change CSC Z FOLD 2 5G F916B for call recording

Search This thread

Umperlumper1968

Nov 12, 2016
uk as i know like german dbt dont have call recording .

here are list of region csc with call recording and samsung pay

Algeria - TMC / WTL

Bangladesh - BNG

Еgypt - EGY

Israel - ILO

Laos - LAO

Libya - LYS / BTC

Nepal - NPL

Sri-Lanka - SLK

Тhailand - THL / MYM / CAM (Call Recording + SPay)

Tunisia - TUN

Vietnam - XXV (Call Recording + SPay)

Thanks.

I'm concerned that Samsung Pay will be a local variation that's insists on u living in that country. My phone is German and I only get a German version of Pay not the UK version I need.

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

We in Germany have Samsung Pay too. Since one Month
I'm in UK but only German pay and you have to be a German resident

Last edited:

dgardel

Dec 30, 2005
Great Venice Area
uk as i know like german dbt dont have call recording .

here are list of region csc with call recording and samsung pay

Algeria - TMC / WTL

Bangladesh - BNG

Еgypt - EGY

Israel - ILO

Laos - LAO

Libya - LYS / BTC

Nepal - NPL

Sri-Lanka - SLK

Тhailand - THL / MYM / CAM (Call Recording + SPay)

Tunisia - TUN

Vietnam - XXV (Call Recording + SPay)

And 5G still present?

claudioita

Sep 6, 2003
rome
Any solution guys?????

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi its a different solution, but note that Skvalek app works perfectly (obly the apk you download from the dev website NOT google play). Only issue does not record the other side when bluetooth is used, works perfectly recording both party while i nnormal call (not bluetooth)

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

And 5G still present?

bump.

WIsh to change with a CSC that will enalble call recording, samsung pay and 5G, basically losing no functionality ..i in Europe

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
Hey everyone. So I have read the thread and there doesn't seem to be any conclusive advice. I am in the UK on the Three network, and I want to activate native call recording via CSC, while keeping 5G, Samsung Pay etc etc. What is the best CSC to use, and what is the best method to use?

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
To change CSC Free
*#272*YOUR-IMEI-NUMBER#
Select preferred one from list

Note this will reset your device so make backups
not work in all sim operation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-230622_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20210303-230622_Phone.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 33

saridnour

Feb 2, 2007
Bothell
For those who have changed their CSC's, has this had an effct on the availble 5g bands? I am looking to buy the "b" version and use in the US. The hardware is the same but the advertised network frequency bands are different. Rumor has it chaning the csc will change the freq/nbands available. Can anyone confirm this?

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
For those who have changed their CSC's, has this had an effct on the availble 5g bands? I am looking to buy the "b" version and use in the US. The hardware is the same but the advertised network frequency bands are different. Rumor has it chaning the csc will change the freq/nbands available. Can anyone confirm this?
there were some posts earlier in this thread from someone in uae that changing the csc changed the bands.

saridnour

Feb 2, 2007
Bothell
@AMoosa I will read through it again. I saw it mentioned that it stopped 5g or enabled 5g to work but was not sure if it was a band change or something other. Hoping to verify if bands change before I drop $2k ;)
It sounds like it does, just not seeing it stated specifically.

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
@AMoosa I will read through it again. I saw it mentioned that it stopped 5g or enabled 5g to work but was not sure if it was a band change or something other. Hoping to verify if bands change before I drop $2k ;)
It sounds like it does, just not seeing it stated specifically.
You could always test it out by changing the csc. If it doesn't work with your bands, change it back again.

saridnour

Feb 2, 2007
Bothell
I have to buy one first ;) SM-F916u or SM-916b are my options. I like the idea of B as can get 512gb and an unlockable bootloader BUT per specs, it does not support all of the frequency bands and non of the 5g here in the US. BUT if the hardware and modem are the same as people are saying AND the matter of band choice is in the CSC then I can get the "B" and get the best of both. Just a lot of money to find out this is not correct :oops: Oddly finding it hard to get an answer to this. This thread seems to confirm it but the band talk was n78 for both that had 5g (and is supported in the 916b band range and n258 which is not.

AMoosa

Sep 24, 2006
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
I have to buy one first ;) SM-F916u or SM-916b are my options. I like the idea of B as can get 512gb and an unlockable bootloader BUT per specs, it does not support all of the frequency bands and non of the 5g here in the US. BUT if the hardware and modem are the same as people are saying AND the matter of band choice is in the CSC then I can get the "B" and get the best of both. Just a lot of money to find out this is not correct :oops: Oddly finding it hard to get an answer to this. This thread seems to confirm it but the band talk was n78 for both that had 5g (and is supported in the 916b band range and n258 which is not.
There's a 512Gb version?? That's news to me. Amazing. I'm going to keep a look out for one and maybe swap mine out if I can get it at the right price. What markets was it sold in?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Any solution guys?????

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I have change my csc with this tips

For anyone wanna change CSC S20/N20 serries to up rom: share code *#*#27262826#*#* . Use google dialerIMG_20201116_221424_978.jpgScreenshot_20201116-214558.jpg

Sent from my SM-F916B using Tapatalk
    To change CSC Free
    *#272*YOUR-IMEI-NUMBER#
    Select preferred one from list

Note this will reset your device so make backups
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone