Change cust C10 to C432?

Search This thread
Oct 11, 2016
Granada
I got a ELS-NX9 with C10E7R3P1 cust version. It updates to 10.1.0.147.

I want to know if someone has this cust or if someone tries to change the cust to Europe (C432). I would like to install GS but everything I read is about downgrade and Firmware Finder can't give support to this cust.

Thanks!

goldybewon

Jun 11, 2016

I want to know if someone has this cust or if someone tries to change the cust to Europe (C432). I would like to install GS but everything I read is about downgrade and Firmware Finder can't give support to this cust.

Thanks!

You can try this method. It works for many users in P30 Pro. Hope this will help you to change cust. I Have been using this method for updating my P40 Pro. Recently updated 158 firmware with it. Good Luck...:good:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=82790265&postcount=3

Thanks,
goldybewon

Oct 11, 2016
Granada

KINGZ_

Sep 17, 2020
Simferopol'

Thanks!

@disadamsdsdnts Hey. did you find CUST for ELS-NX9 C10E7R3P1? Or can you tell me which region CUST you took?

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2016
Granada
@disadamsdsdnts Hey. did you find CUST for ELS-NX9 C10E7R3P1? Or can you tell me which region CUST you took?

Sorry for the delay!

In the end I didn't change the CUST. Because I read that the new way that Huawei has to pack the FULL-OTA does not have the CUST inside (it goes in another file).

I used HiSuite Proxy to downgrade to .131 and it works like a charm! I only used the 'Package URL'. I read it in a Russian forum. As soon as I get home, I can post the link.

When I set up GS, I updated to .147 via Settings > Updater. This week it was also updated to .160/161, I don't remember.

So you can keep the original CUST (because I cannot find it to download and I cannot backup) and it updates when Mother Russia wants. Or I can force it with HiSuite Proxy, but never tried it for confussion about Android security patches (updated Android patches in old Huawei packages and outdated Android patches in latest Huawei packages).

Last edited:

wezzel98765

Nov 15, 2010
I was under the impression that there is no way to get GMS even with downgrading currently?
I have a brand new p40 pro with 131 and am holding off updating until I can get GMS