• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Change Dialer Background how ?

Search This thread

tonnytech

Jul 15, 2010
Hi,

been looking throught the various apks trying to find how to change the background of the dialer, i want to change it to a pure black blackground but cant for the life of me find where it is. Ive included a pic for referance and would appreciate any help thanks :)

Attachments

• IMAG0023.jpg
    IMAG0023.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 176

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
Hi,

been looking throught the various apks trying to find how to change the background of the dialer, i want to change it to a pure black blackground but cant for the life of me find where it is. Ive included a pic for referance and would appreciate any help thanks :)

Have you tried looking in the Contacts apk?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

tonnytech

Jul 15, 2010
yeh that was the first place i tryed , i was able to locate the blue dithered background which runs across the other 2 sub menus on same page ie call history and contacts but not this patterned one.

Apart from me thinking it would look better pure black it would also help me with banding issues i got :)

nbeebe24

Jun 16, 2009
yeh that was the first place i tryed , i was able to locate the blue dithered background which runs across the other 2 sub menus on same page ie call history and contacts but not this patterned one.

Apart from me thinking it would look better pure black it would also help me with banding issues i got :)

I'll help you when I get home to my PC. If you don't find it first

Reactions: tonnytech

tonnytech

Jul 15, 2010
well ive looked everywhere even in the apks that i knew it wouldent be and i just cant find it , so if anyone knows and would be happy to report back :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'll help you when I get home to my PC. If you don't find it first