Change Jellybomb Theme.

Search This thread

k4killer

Feb 27, 2011
Beaverton
I am currently running Jellybomb v13, I am really liking it but, I was wondering if it was possible to switch from the modded blue icons into normal colored ASOP icons?
I really like the rom with the Blue theme, but I am looking for something that can make my device look more like ASOP without loosing all the features touchwiz gives you.

I wouldn't mind switching roms if anyone thinks that a different rom might suit what I am trying to do better.

Any suggestions?

-EViL-KoNCEPTz-

Nov 9, 2011
Tampa Bay area
Awesome, Ill check it out!
Ill post what I think about it.

I wouldn't mind taking a crack at trying to make a fully ASOP themed build if anyone is interested in teaching me how to get started.

I'm using my twiz rootbox clone now. It looks and feels like rootbox but still has *most* of twiz left behind so all the features work. Once I update it to MA7 I'll probably finally release it. About the time I got it all squared away on LJC MA7 went OTA on me :banghead:

I like to break stuff! :D

k4killer

Feb 27, 2011
Beaverton
I'm using my twiz rootbox clone now. It looks and feels like rootbox but still has *most* of twiz left behind so all the features work. Once I update it to MA7 I'll probably finally release it. About the time I got it all squared away on LJC MA7 went OTA on me :banghead:

I like to break stuff! :D

Ooo, I like the sound of that.
I was looking into the one suggested above and apparently it hasn't been updated in while.
I am still gonna flash it in a bit here, but I would like to see it off of LK8 and on to MA7.

k4killer

Feb 27, 2011
Beaverton
Ok so i just attempted to install Jelly 'Beans' ROM from the l605 using the new patch that was released.
Unfortunately it booted with black screen.

Luckily I just found out that tjohnson upgraded his ASOP themed ROM to MA5, so I am flashing that right now.
I'll let you know how it goes.

EDIT: Flashed the ROM TJohnson made. Its ok, looks great! However it is really buggy. Lots of force closes, the S-Pen has problems, and more. I suppose I will have to wait till someone ports the newer versions of Jelly 'Beans' rom over, as that seems to be the best that I have seen right now.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts