• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Change ROM to another supported country?

Search This thread

Cleitoon_pereira

Jul 27, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Good morning my friends.
I'm from Brazil and I purchased an S21 Ultra from Canada, version Snapdragon/512gb.
I would like to know if there is a way to change the Rom to American (The Canadian version does not have system translation for my native language).
I would like to know exactly which compatible ROM to use and what are the risks involved in the process, and to know if I can find any step-by-step video/tutorials helping with the procedure.
I thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you. 👊🏻🙏🏻

Attachments

• IMG_20211205_063507_303.jpg
    IMG_20211205_063507_303.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20211205-063421_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211205-063421_Settings.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 43

cooldude20000

Feb 16, 2015
you have to buy a samkey downgrade the phone to the older firmware change the CSC and your done flashing the different region firmware via Odin won't do anything. I don't know what version u need for the snapdragon model as I only did an Exynos one

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
You need to use SamKey. I have account with 19 credit. I can sell it to you if you are interested. Do not buy from ebay, you need to buy directly from samkey reseller. They are not selling less then 20 credit. Changing country is just 1 credit.
i read that g998b exynoss need 8 credit to change csc not only 1 , can u check plz?
i need 8 credit , how much will cost me plz?
i can only pay westernunion

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211206-124746_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    Screenshot_20211206-124746_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 25

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
edit , according to chat with samkey , 8 credit is for unlock .
1 credit need for change csc .
i only need 2 credit
will u sell me 2 credit ?
and how to pay?

Last edited:

emirefek

i only need 2 credit
and how to pay?
I can't sell only 2 credits. I have a account with 19 credit. I can sell account with 19 credit in it. After using 2 credits, you can also sell to anybody else.

Reactions: carlitobahsoun

bighleo114312

Dec 1, 2012
zacatecas
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Good morning my friends.
I'm from Brazil and I purchased an S21 Ultra from Canada, version Snapdragon/512gb.
I would like to know if there is a way to change the Rom to American (The Canadian version does not have system translation for my native language).
I would like to know exactly which compatible ROM to use and what are the risks involved in the process, and to know if I can find any step-by-step video/tutorials helping with the procedure.
I thank you for your attention and I look forward to hearing from you. 👊🏻🙏🏻
I know you can flash without problem the american unlocked global version. The g998u1. This has the most bands. I use it in the United States with either tmobile or att and in mexico with telcel. And haven't had issues. So I hope this helps. Just need the moded Odin version to flash it.

Jimmy4485

Jan 18, 2012
Chicago area
I know you can flash without problem the american unlocked global version. The g998u1. This has the most bands. I use it in the United States with either tmobile or att and in mexico with telcel. And haven't had issues. So I hope this helps. Just need the moded Odin version to flash it.
I agree the U1 rom version from Samsung works fine. I have been using it in my devices for years.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You need to use SamKey. I have account with 19 credit. I can sell it to you if you are interested. Do not buy from ebay, you need to buy directly from samkey reseller. They are not selling less then 20 credit. Changing country is just 1 credit.
    i only need 2 credit
    and how to pay?
    I can't sell only 2 credits. I have a account with 19 credit. I can sell account with 19 credit in it. After using 2 credits, you can also sell to anybody else.