Question Change Service Provider Software

Search This thread

Leeman78

Jan 28, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Hi all,

I bought this phone from my friend who was using it on ATT. It is global unlocked phone and I activate and register, change new 5gsim and no problem on Verizon Network.
It is working and fine but, it shows ATT logo when phone is boot up and still it has ATT bloatware.

Under the Software information > Service provider software version is showing below

SAOMC_SM-F711U_OYN_ATT_RR_0016
ATT/ATT/ATT

SO THIS PHONE IS legit!! even Verizon told us. They did everything with me for 3 hours. wow!
Anyway, I think it's the problem of other carrier's software is in

Do you guys know how to change provider software to Verizon? should I contact Samsung??
Please help me.

Thank you!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

I bought this phone from my friend who was using it on ATT. It is global unlocked phone and I activate and register, change new 5gsim and no problem on Verizon Network.
It is working and fine but, it shows ATT logo when phone is boot up and still it has ATT bloatware.

Under the Software information > Service provider software version is showing below

SAOMC_SM-F711U_OYN_ATT_RR_0016
ATT/ATT/ATT

SO THIS PHONE IS legit!! even Verizon told us. They did everything with me for 3 hours. wow!
Anyway, I think it's the problem of other carrier's software is in

Do you guys know how to change provider software to Verizon? should I contact Samsung??
Please help me.

Thank you!!!!!!!!
Flash a U1 software and VZW userdata.

Thank you for reply. I don't know what you mean and how should I do it?
Would you let me know?
Read here to get a idea.

Leeman78

Jan 28, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Read here to get a idea.
I found solutions and flash the firmware with Verizon userdata, but, still shwoing everything on ATT. Not Verizon.
I even flash with factory reset. Yes, I used Odin 3.13.1b patched and it passed...
Do you have any idea?

Leeman78

Jan 28, 2022
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
I got it working. Thank you. your "Flash a U1 software and VZW userdata." help me a lot.
I did find out good firmware and software at Sammobile and now everything works as Verizon.
Thank you

iHeartslutsz

Jan 14, 2022
I got it working. Thank you. your "Flash a U1 software and VZW userdata." help me a lot.
I did find out good firmware and software at Sammobile and now everything works as
I found solutions and flash the firmware with Verizon userdata, but, still shwoing everything on ATT. Not Verizon.
I even flash with factory reset. Yes, I used Odin 3.13.1b patched and it passed...
Do you have any idea?
Can you link me to the one you used ? I’m trying to flash mine to u1 and I can’t get it to pass for anything, I keep getting model mismatch or complete write fail