Question Changing CSC code on a phone without multi CSC codes

Search This thread

boomdox

Feb 8, 2015
Staffordshire
Google Pixel 6 Pro
If your happy to flash via Odin, each time there's an update, just do that, I wouldn't swap back unless you want the ota's back for whatever reason. Either smart switch or posing both still work and you have no detrimental effects other than no ota's.

boomdox

Feb 8, 2015
Staffordshire
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I've got an update with my old CSC, but not the one I changed too. Still think it's somethinf different to activated Id. I checked my phone and everything included the activated Id was the same, yet hers still got an update, and I had to change mine back to recieve it

I've got an update with my old CSC, but not the one I changed too. Still think it's somethinf different to activated Id. I checked my phone and everything included the activated Id was the same, yet hers still got an update, and I had to change mine back to recieve it
This only happens if you change from a carrier branded firmware to EUX or EUY unbranded firmwares using any tool, not exclusive to Samkey or Samfw free tool. Smartswitch don't detect any update too.
If you jump between branded CSC's you still get OTA's.
Some configuration may be needed to get OTA's for EUX CSC if it didn't came as EUX from factory, but until now no clues.

Reactions: jelbo

boomdox

Feb 8, 2015
Staffordshire
Google Pixel 6 Pro
This only happens if you change from a carrier branded firmware to EUX or EUY unbranded firmwares using any tool, not exclusive to Samkey or Samfw free tool. Smartswitch don't detect any update too.
Some configuration may be needed to get OTA's for EUX CSC if it didn't came as EUX from factory, but until now no clues.
Smart switch detected an update with the changed unbranded firmware, just not via ota. Either way, when I'm on eux the only updates can be done via Odin or smart switch. Back on o2u and all three work, ota smartswitch and Odin.

Reactions: cooldude20000

cooldude20000

Feb 16, 2015
so what your telling me is I can change my csc from EE to O2 or 3 and still get otas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everyone, I don't think anyone knows but for the CSC EUX (and EUY too I think) from the s21 FE/ fold, flip 3 you need to change the country ISO to match your country. here are two videos to do it that I made: Install Alliance Shield and view Country ISO ,, Change country ISO on EUX with Alliance , (I specify that at the end of the second video my list is empty because I am on a s21+ XEF)
    yes but when you put in EUX with samkey your iso ends up in DE.... (which is the master iso in EUX) instead of your country
    After changing my branded S22 from MEO to EUX through Samkey I'm not receiving any OTA's :(
    Remove message please
    That's a shame, it would be good if you can change the CSC without samkey and possibly blocking future updates.
    Hello again, I'll make a tuto to do it without samkey and for free
    Checking your last video I see you have a "network code" and a "matched CSC code". In my case I don't have any of those codes, they're empty, can that be the problem for OTA's?
    Hello, the matched CSC code is not important, it's the CSC that corresponds to the sim card (I have a Bouygues sim in France so it corresponds to either BOG (Bouygues CSC) or XEF (France CSC). However, since July 2021, in an update, Samsung has blocked the change of CSC via the sim card so this box is no longer useful. I'm going to check the network code but I think that with EUX there is none and that it is normal