Changing CSC with SamKey (New version)

Search This thread

diego9016

May 4, 2012
Guys, there´s a new SamKey version available which includes support for ALL NEW FIRMWARES (October 2020).

I just changed the CSC for my SM-G985F with FW TIB (Latest one - September patch), and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for the update! I successfully changed by G986B from BOG (Bouygues) to XEF (France), because I was annoyed of getting the bloatware when I was updating the firmware, and also because I was forced to update it manually.

Don't forget to remove the SIM card before attempting to change the CSC though. I didn't do it the first time and it didn't work, hopefully their system is smart enough that it doesn't decrease the credits if you're trying the same thing twice.

C

c0re_20

did someone manage to change the csc with the SM-G988B (S20 Ultra 5G Exynos) ??

tlkl

Aug 12, 2010
Hi, it s posible change a csc in a s20 with bin 4? Thanks!

Last edited:

ramoneluis

Jan 25, 2014
German
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201007-102006_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201007-102006_Settings.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 958

AdL2012

Apr 7, 2013
Bristol
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I never used SamKey :confused:
Can someone explain step by step how to do this please?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Thanks for the update! I successfully changed by G986B from BOG (Bouygues) to XEF (France), because I was annoyed of getting the bloatware when I was updating the firmware, and also because I was forced to update it manually.

Don't forget to remove the SIM card before attempting to change the CSC though. I didn't do it the first time and it didn't work, hopefully their system is smart enough that it doesn't decrease the credits if you're trying the same thing twice.

Can you explain how you did this step by step please?

Last edited:

mago988

May 29, 2010
hi, i changed csc on my phone but now the csc is itv/itv,itv/eux/tmh. How i can change csc in itc/itv,itv/eux/itv?

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
Hi all. I'm using note 20 ultra 5g n9860 tgy but now i bought s20 5g g9810 but chc and a can't sync samsung health data...

And is there a possibility to flash firmware for TGY region (both are g9810) or just to simply change it with this apk?!

And one more thing; this g9810 is chc version bought on tradingshanzen and comes with play store. If I make factory reset will I lose ps?

Thanks for answering amd helping [emoji2772]

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHC firmware can be owerwriten with TGY witouth problems...if any1 needs that info [emoji6][emoji2772]

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk
    What's the benefits of changing CSC? First Samsung phone since S2.
    @quertox I've downloaded last TGY Firmware (October) from Sammobile and flashed it with Odin. To enter download mode on s20 turn it off, pres and hold up+vol down together and connect usb-c from pc to a phone. After you get screen on Chinese you have to press vol up once to enter download mode. Good luck [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk
    My phone is S20 SM-G980F maybe other code is needed or is for all S20?
    try : restart ur mobile , sure sim card in / copy the code from here
    *#*#27262826#*#*
    than install the google phone app / set it as default dialer / try like u wana make a call with new number and past the code / u must see csc screen appear...
    be carefull if it work and successful , ur phone will wipe.
    hope it work
    good night
    I have a Snapdragon S20+, SM-G9860 apparently from Hong Kong, currently on the TGY region. Bought from Amazon Renewed in the UK for use in the UK, Whilst everything works fine, I'd like to changed the CSC to the BTU region, in my case is it just a case of changing it with Samkey? The dialer method only brings up CHC/TGY/BRI.

I've tried to research this myself however it's hard to find a straight answer with it being a HK device and the UK having the Exynos model.

Thanks.