Changing CSC with SamKey (New version)

Search This thread

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
Just tried and the 2726...method does nothing.
Which version of Google dialer you use?
I saw on reddit people trying now with no results.
You just hit the buttons in dialer or you did something extra?
no just install the google phone app from playstore , make it default , dialling this code and the csc appears.
*#*#27262826#*#*
dont remember what google call app version i used.
are u sure u used same code???

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201218-220020_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20201218-220020_Settings.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 83

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHC firmware can be owerwriten with TGY witouth problems...if any1 needs that info [emoji6][emoji2772]

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk
    What's the benefits of changing CSC? First Samsung phone since S2.
    @quertox I've downloaded last TGY Firmware (October) from Sammobile and flashed it with Odin. To enter download mode on s20 turn it off, pres and hold up+vol down together and connect usb-c from pc to a phone. After you get screen on Chinese you have to press vol up once to enter download mode. Good luck [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk
    My phone is S20 SM-G980F maybe other code is needed or is for all S20?
    try : restart ur mobile , sure sim card in / copy the code from here
    *#*#27262826#*#*
    than install the google phone app / set it as default dialer / try like u wana make a call with new number and past the code / u must see csc screen appear...
    be carefull if it work and successful , ur phone will wipe.
    hope it work
    good night
    I have a Snapdragon S20+, SM-G9860 apparently from Hong Kong, currently on the TGY region. Bought from Amazon Renewed in the UK for use in the UK, Whilst everything works fine, I'd like to changed the CSC to the BTU region, in my case is it just a case of changing it with Samkey? The dialer method only brings up CHC/TGY/BRI.

I've tried to research this myself however it's hard to find a straight answer with it being a HK device and the UK having the Exynos model.

Thanks.