Changing CSC with SamKey (New version)

Search This thread

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
My phone is S20 SM-G980F maybe other code is needed or is for all S20?
try : restart ur mobile , sure sim card in / copy the code from here
*#*#27262826#*#*
than install the google phone app / set it as default dialer / try like u wana make a call with new number and past the code / u must see csc screen appear...
be carefull if it work and successful , ur phone will wipe.
hope it work
good night

Reactions: NIKOSXRI

NIKOSXRI

Jan 27, 2009
Athens
*#*#27262826#*#*
than install the google phone app / set it as default dialer / try like u wana make a call with new number and past the code / u must see csc screen appear...
hope it work
good night

Hello my fried, I just want to tell you what I did.
I downgraded to 2.5 and there the Google dialer worked right away (maybe due to hard reset).
Something was messed in my software.
Changed to ILO Israel, upgraded to 3.
Now I'm happy, I have call rec, spam protection Hiya, oxygen level, camera with double power tap .
I don't have Samsung pay but in Greece is limited only to curve card and the banks I go have their own pay app so I didn't care.
Thanks for help.

carlitobahsoun

Sep 26, 2012
beirut lebanon
Hello my fried, I just want to tell you what I did.
I downgraded to 2.5 and there the Google dialer worked right away (maybe due to hard reset).
Something was messed in my software.
Changed to ILO Israel, upgraded to 3.
Now I'm happy, I have call rec, spam protection Hiya, oxygen level, camera with double power tap .
I don't have Samsung pay but in Greece is limited only to curve card and the banks I go have their own pay app so I didn't care.
Thanks for help.
almost welcome , happy that u successful

Imperticus

Jan 27, 2011
So I have S20 with H3G CSC. Downgraded to BTU firmware 2.5 using ODIN.
Trying *#27262826#* I only get the CSCs that are all THREE related.
Reckon I need Samkey to change CSC?

MrBauer

Aug 28, 2010
I have a Snapdragon S20+, SM-G9860 apparently from Hong Kong, currently on the TGY region. Bought from Amazon Renewed in the UK for use in the UK, Whilst everything works fine, I'd like to changed the CSC to the BTU region, in my case is it just a case of changing it with Samkey? The dialer method only brings up CHC/TGY/BRI.

I've tried to research this myself however it's hard to find a straight answer with it being a HK device and the UK having the Exynos model.

Thanks.

Reactions: edmslave

cobra19ro

Feb 15, 2014
Same here . I got an S21 Ultra from H3G Uk and I only get 3 CSC codes that are THREE. Would like to change from H3G to BTU , but I could not find a way yet. Hopefully Samkey will come with a fix for this

Laird_Attwood

Apr 8, 2011
England

You can only change the CSC to the available CSC's in your handsets firmware - to change you will need to flash a stock firmware with a OXM CSC file then you can change to BTU or whatever you require from the firmwares CSC file.

Three branded firmware will only show Three CSC codes. - probably why a lot of people are complaining SAMKey doesn't work. Never had a issue with it personally - Chimera tool does the same but shows you available CSC codes you can pick depending on installed firmware

Apr 1, 2020
Hi guys.
I'm trying to download Samkey 3.50.8 from their website (I need to try changing the CSC on my S21 Ultra) but I keep on getting the virus alert (Trojan:Win32/Bomitag.D!ml) from Windows Defender and the downloaded file (samkey3508.zip) is deleted.
Is it happening just to me or is it normal?

Looking for advise please.

Thanks

NIKOSXRI

Jan 27, 2009
Athens
Hi guys.
I'm trying to download Samkey 3.50.8 from their website (I need to try changing the CSC on my S21 Ultra) but I keep on getting the virus alert (Trojan:Win32/Bomitag.D!ml) from Windows Defender and the downloaded file (samkey3508.zip) is deleted.
Is it happening just to me or is it normal?

Looking for advise please.

Thanks
Normal, disable all antivirus and wall and remove your phone locking and backup and go

Reactions: [email protected]

drago122

Dec 26, 2014
Normal, disable all antivirus and wall and remove your phone locking and backup and go
Hello everyone, someone could write step by step the procedure for the csc change, I have never used the program and I would not want to damage my s21 utra, I have an oxm firmware and I would like to take it from italy tim to no brand itv.
Thanks for the help.

ganeshkrupad

Oct 10, 2016
How to change the csc for Galaxy Tab S6 wifi only model (SM T860)? It doesn't have a sim tray. Any help is much appreciated. Currently in xsp need to change it to btu

goTouch

Is Samkey reliable? I did change csc successfully with samkey. I even flashed oxm again and all works fine. No Knox void, download mode showing correct csc, updates are coming....

I've just got worried about what samkey could do with imei or other info from network. Tried to find complains about it at Google but couldn't find none, which is a good thing. What's the probability samkey uses my info (imei) for bad things, sell data..... that kind of stuff. Should I be worried?

Anyway, samkey worked great.

billyx1

May 25, 2012
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 10
Have you been successfull? I would like to try to the other direction (US to Hongkong) to get a firmware with unlockable bootloader and beeing able to update to newer firmware versions.

billyx1

May 25, 2012
GT-i9250
Google Nexus 10
has anyone tried it from different country if you dont have all region unlocked?
i have a s20 ultra 5g from hongkong and i want to change it to US for faster software update, will it be possible?
Have you been successfull? I would like to try to the other direction (US to Hongkong) to get a firmware with unlockable bootloader and beeing able to update to newer firmware versions.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHC firmware can be owerwriten with TGY witouth problems...if any1 needs that info [emoji6][emoji2772]

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk
    What's the benefits of changing CSC? First Samsung phone since S2.
    @quertox I've downloaded last TGY Firmware (October) from Sammobile and flashed it with Odin. To enter download mode on s20 turn it off, pres and hold up+vol down together and connect usb-c from pc to a phone. After you get screen on Chinese you have to press vol up once to enter download mode. Good luck [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk
    My phone is S20 SM-G980F maybe other code is needed or is for all S20?
    *#*#27262826#*#*
    hope it work
    good night
    I have a Snapdragon S20+, SM-G9860 apparently from Hong Kong, currently on the TGY region. Bought from Amazon Renewed in the UK for use in the UK, Whilst everything works fine, I'd like to changed the CSC to the BTU region, in my case is it just a case of changing it with Samkey? The dialer method only brings up CHC/TGY/BRI.

I've tried to research this myself however it's hard to find a straight answer with it being a HK device and the UK having the Exynos model.

Thanks.