Changing CSC with SamKey (New version)

Search This thread

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
CHC firmware can be owerwriten with TGY witouth problems...if any1 needs that info [emoji6][emoji2772]

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk

Reactions: forever_lol

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009

quertox

Jan 14, 2010
Hamburg
Hi all. I'm using note 20 ultra 5g n9860 tgy but now i bought s20 5g g9810 but chc and a can't sync samsung health data...

And is there a possibility to flash firmware for TGY region (both are g9810) or just to simply change it with this apk?!

And one more thing; this g9810 is chc version bought on tradingshanzen and comes with play store. If I make factory reset will I lose ps?

Thanks for answering amd helping [emoji2772]

Hi, how did you change the csv since I also have the chc?

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
@quertox I've downloaded last TGY Firmware (October) from Sammobile and flashed it with Odin. To enter download mode on s20 turn it off, pres and hold up+vol down together and connect usb-c from pc to a phone. After you get screen on Chinese you have to press vol up once to enter download mode. Good luck [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G9810 using Tapatalk

Reactions: forever_lol

Proday

Sep 19, 2010
@quertox yes i am...you can always use home.csc from firmware and keep all data but my honest suggestion is thqt you do full whipe and install all again! Thrust me, I know thqt is annoying but helps with battery life and all

elliwigy

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
XDA App Taskforce
You can't change the original CSC, but your current and active CSC are now ITV and that's all that matters

huh? this whole thread is about changing original csc.. if u mean the last 3 letters that is the carrier ID, not csc.. the others that do change are sales code and network code

*Detection*

Dec 5, 2011
Durham
huh? this whole thread is about changing original csc.. if u mean the last 3 letters that is the carrier ID, not csc.. the others that do change are sales code and network code

My S20U came locked with O2 carrier (O2U) CSC, I used samkey to change CSCs to BTU, I never once put an O2 SIM card in that phone, my contract SIM is EE, I have even since removed the EE SIM and put it in my N20U and factory reset the S20U, and the last 3 characters are still O2U (Original CSC)

My N20U I also changed to BTU from EVR (EE Carrier) and last 3 characters are also EVR

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Don`t know whats wrong withe the samkey.org login page. I cannot seem to login with an active username and password. In the chat the representative said they don`t allow anymore new payments to buy credits to change my CSC service provider.
Has anyone experienced the same problems?

mimsiroll

Dec 14, 2011
manila
has anyone tried it from different country if you dont have all region unlocked?
i have a s20 ultra 5g from hongkong and i want to change it to US for faster software update, will it be possible?

alirz

Oct 1, 2014
I’ve been out of the loop since my s8 days. Back then you could just flash the factory bin file and the desired fw to change the
What’s so special about the s20 and this SAMKEY?

aresbv2000

Mar 18, 2009
Brasov
Can the last csc from list be changed?
20201018_111703.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CHC firmware can be owerwriten with TGY witouth problems...if any1 needs that info [emoji6][emoji2772]

What's the benefits of changing CSC? First Samsung phone since S2.
    @quertox I've downloaded last TGY Firmware (October) from Sammobile and flashed it with Odin. To enter download mode on s20 turn it off, pres and hold up+vol down together and connect usb-c from pc to a phone. After you get screen on Chinese you have to press vol up once to enter download mode. Good luck [emoji112]

My phone is S20 SM-G980F maybe other code is needed or is for all S20?
    try : restart ur mobile , sure sim card in / copy the code from here
    *#*#27262826#*#*
    than install the google phone app / set it as default dialer / try like u wana make a call with new number and past the code / u must see csc screen appear...
    be carefull if it work and successful , ur phone will wipe.
    hope it work
    good night
    I have a Snapdragon S20+, SM-G9860 apparently from Hong Kong, currently on the TGY region. Bought from Amazon Renewed in the UK for use in the UK, Whilst everything works fine, I'd like to changed the CSC to the BTU region, in my case is it just a case of changing it with Samkey? The dialer method only brings up CHC/TGY/BRI.

I've tried to research this myself however it's hard to find a straight answer with it being a HK device and the UK having the Exynos model.

Thanks.