Question Changing from samsung s20 to poco x3 pro

Search This thread

RmiliR

Oct 2, 2022
Hello! So recently my samsung s20 got that infamous green screen issue it comes and go now and then and been looking out for something with good game performance that I can actually run genshin impact and the only thing I can afford is the poco x3 pro so here I am asking if ist worth it to change from s20 to x3 pro and if I should stick to miui or go custom rol and kernel and how hard ist

Reactions: hikigayaaaa
The phone is great however some people say that it's hardbricking due to HW (PMIC) issue.

MIUI for me is super buggy...
So I would recommend a custom ROM.

It's super easy to do but you need to wait 168h to unlock bl.

But if your phone hardbricks then probably no warranty.

hikigayaaaa

Jun 28, 2016
Hello! So recently my samsung s20 got that infamous green screen issue it comes and go now and then and been looking out for something with good game performance that I can actually run genshin impact and the only thing I can afford is the poco x3 pro so here I am asking if ist worth it to change from s20 to x3 pro and if I should stick to miui or go custom rol and kernel and how hard ist
go for x4 gt

• Haha
Reactions: SmartJuwel

AmmarHaseeb

Well the x4 gt is way better than the x3 pro for gaming

jalter1213

Dec 30, 2021
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
You're better off getting your screen replaced than to switch to X3 Pro tbh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're better off getting your screen replaced than to switch to X3 Pro tbh.
    That's a very bad decision you made there, buddy
    go for x4 gt