• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[Changing HBOOT 1.27 to Engineering SPL] how?

Search This thread

ganeshp

Mar 15, 2012
Hyderabad
Hello,

I have S-OFF sensation with 1.27 Revolutionary HBOOT. I wanted to change it to Engineering SPL HBOOT but I can't find anything related to 1.27, only this: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/HTC_Sensation:_Support_Downloads

I is ok to flash it over 1.27? Or there is better method?

Thanks in advance.

//please delete i figured it by myself.

that hboot is of gingerbread one ..and flashing it would result in bootloop of your current OS

the revolutionary hboot is a patched semi eng-hboot (it has all the important features of eng-hboot patched to it ) ..no need to change it

SnZ

Aug 14, 2011
that hboot is of gingerbread one ..and flashing it would result in bootloop of your current OS

the revolutionary hboot is a patched semi eng-hboot (it has all the important features of eng-hboot patched to it ) ..no need to change it

i don't think so, revolutionary didn't had all features I wanted. So the process was flash 1.17 (yes bootloops) -> do anything -> flash 1.27.

Last edited:

SnZ

Aug 14, 2011
revolutionary hboot was full ENG hboot v1.17.1100 and all fastboot commands worked. What features didnt it have?

I had issue with 'fastboot oem emapiWlanMac'. Can't post log now, but it was throwing errors, all went fine with 1.17.2008 SPL.

Yeah I was dissapointed a bit, because I've heard that 1.27.1100 had full support but np for me :good:.