Changing the Dual LEDS

Search This thread

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
Has anyone thought of changing the leds to brighter ones?

Wondering if someone tried that(and failed? :p ..no seriously I'm just wondering if someone tried to replace these smd leds to better ones)

Led technology evolves quite fast so they should be better leds out there by now, or having the same brighness but better power consumption(less heat)

Last edited:

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
Has anyone thought of changing the leds to brighter ones?

Wondering if someone tried that(and failed? :p ..no seriously I'm just wondering if someone tried to replace these smd leds to better ones)

Led technology evolves quite fast so they should be better leds out there by now, or having the same brighness but better power consumption(less heat)

do you want Led with more colours? cuz brightness is already fine.

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North

Mr.Ak

Jan 14, 2015
*RESTRICTED AREA*
This is small talk about mods and curiosity guys, @chenrp no need to do such thing just wondering

@Mr.Ak far from perfect, if it was Xenon flash brightness that would be true but it's not :p ..especially outdoor the "flash" is next to useless

Hmm,it's pretty much fine here on outdoor too.I don't recall even any custom kernel having " Notification Led Brightness" feature,though there are many color changing features.
Well,you can use ambient display too or you can set the camera flashlight as a notification light,then it would be bright,lol.It would be similar to S Light feature introduced on Note devices, there's an app on PS which does all that.

Gawd

Jan 26, 2015
Hmm,it's pretty much fine here on outdoor too.I don't recall even any custom kernel having " Notification Led Brightness" feature,though there are many color changing features.
Well,you can use ambient display too or you can set the camera flashlight as a notification light,then it would be bright,lol.It would be similar to S Light feature introduced on Note devices, there's an app on PS which does all that.
He's talking about the LED flash bro (used by camera), not notification LED. :)

evronetwork

Jan 19, 2012
North
He's talking about the LED flash bro (used by camera), not notification LED. :)

exactly

Ohh,I see..at first I thought its notification led because,who will use flash light in outdoor? :eek:

Led notification has no purpose of changing heh (who uses flash? hmm why not be able to use it?)

---------------------------
Others leds that NEEDS to be changed are the hardware button leds, these are VERY dim(can't see them unless completely darkness. I could try such changes myself if I has a spare 1+1 that I didn't care if it dies in my hands(anyone care to donate a phone for the greater good? ahhahhaah) ...I'm good with my hands but I'd never try to mod such things in my daily driver, it would be great for the hardware buttons to use "proper" leds there