• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Changing Toast messages timeout

Search This thread

freeop

Aug 30, 2011
US
I have changed a setting on my new S10e and I would like to get it changed back. But I can't remember what I did. The "Toast" message stays up longer than normal and I would like to get it turned off or reduced the length of time it stays on the screen. I have looked in notifications and didn't see anything to would change it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. In the screenshot, the thing is towards the bottom of the photo.

EX8Gur9

freeop

Aug 30, 2011
US
Hi, you have to set it in
Settings/accessibility/advanced settings and then, click on "time to take action" to set the duration.

Thank you so much. After you told me this, I remember setting it to like 3 minutes. That's why it wouldn't go away. Now I have it set to 10 sec. I would have never found that setting if you hadn't mentioned this. I never would have thought of accessibility for that kind of notificiation.

Again thanks so much.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, you have to set it in
    Settings/accessibility/advanced settings and then, click on "time to take action" to set the duration.