Did you ever know that even authority can be wrong in facts as well? I can confirm that battery feels alot better with discharge and charge than what it is with 100% all time or 70-80%.
How I can confirm is that I have a Microsoft surface Pro 4 and when I kept it on charger at 100% for a day or two the wear level jumped from 0% to 3% but when I discharged it and recharged it after some time then tear level on battery went back to 0% and capacity was back to its full capacity again. So discharge and recharge does not always wear the battery out. It actually makes battery feel better too.
So please don't always believe what internet and what authority States. Since on internet there is alot of false facts and authority gives alot of nonsense facts alot of times too.
I don't think you even read what I said properly so you are one that needs to look better. Not meLet me explain where you are incredibly wrong and make yourself sound shortsighted.
You say you disagree with OP.
You say wear level increases when you keep phone at 100%.
EXACTLY WHAT OP IS SAYING AS WELL.
You misunderstand completely. The op is saying keeping it between his stated parameters is better. Please do research on the topic, you are correct there is a lot of nonsense on the internet, including yours.
I'm facing issue with my Rog 2, my phone is not charging fast
1. I'm using 18w charger come with the phone to charge
2. I have used Xiaomi 2i power bank with 18w output to charge my phone (still not working)
3. I restart the phone on charging it goes down 36% to 29%
4. On charging when i restart the phone it goes 8% to 13%
5. I'm facing this problem from the yesterday
6. Double plus sign on battery icon as well as fast charging text on home screen is also not showing while charging
What is the issue please help anyone
Without root any chances
Because i don't want to root my phone