• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Charging Animation (Rear Display)

Search This thread

mwahab15

Jul 29, 2021
I recently noticed that rear display charging animation is no longer working after updating it to MIUI Global 12.5.2 (Indian Variant) and before updating it was working perfectly fine.

xNAPx

Sep 26, 2010
It shows a sort of liquid indicating the battery left and the percentage of the battery left when you plug in the charger

Check pic

Attachments

• IMG_20210808_143659.jpg
    IMG_20210808_143659.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: shalabhvickysom

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I've never noticed as my phone is normally on its back but Xiaomi say that the latest beta weekly has this updated rear display app. And, yes when checking yesterday, it is fully working now and as in the pics above

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
This is just another whiner complaining that something doesn't work while he is probably the cause of his own problems. XDA used to be site dedicated to custom roms and apps from developers, also hackers with mods and shortcuts, now it's just a bunch of whiners, complaining about virtually everything. In the old days, you would be told to go search this site,as well as the internet for these complaints that are here nowadays.

This is just another whiner complaining that something doesn't work while he is probably the cause of his own problems. XDA used to be site dedicated to custom roms and apps from developers, also hackers with mods and shortcuts, now it's just a bunch of whiners, complaining about virtually everything. In the old days, you would be told to go search this site,as well as the internet for these complaints that are here nowadays.
This was totally unnecessary and also very rude. Hard to miss the irony in your comment.

saisannihith

Aug 3, 2016
Well to search for a problem there should be an existing thread right? This is that thread! So stfu.

speedtripler

Aug 24, 2013
It's just laziness....

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
It's just laziness....
This was totally unnecessary and also very rude. Hard to miss the irony in your comment.
XDA has gone from a site of doer's to a site full of can't doer's and as unfortunate as it is, that's the truth. Go to the main page of this forum and tell me what most of the articles are about. Almost all of them are complaints, I need a cable, my alarm doesn't work, my battery life is bad, I'm stuck in fastboot, how do you flash rom/TWRP, I'm not getting notifications, how do you unlock bootloader, etc...These are all simple questions that are well documented and many of them are in guides, but to find that information, one needs to search.

jim262

Jul 17, 2015
Well to search for a problem there should be an existing thread right? This is that thread! So stfu.
Did he search the entire web before he started this whine. I would bet not, charging animation not working, now there's a real issue. Read the thread and you will see that others are not having that problem. Now if this user had searched the entire web, they would realize that perhaps the settings got changed somehow or that the data/cache needed to be cleared.

Top Liked Posts